So what do you fellow insomniacs do to keep yourselves entertained and busy, while not being that tired or sleepy at all.

I just finished playing Super Smash Bro. Brawl and can't play anymore, too much Brawl. Other than that I just watch a bunch of random stuff either on t.v or the net. and eat of course.
ummmm

I play my guitar
I sit on the internet and watch retarded videos.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
yup its 4:55 here and I have class at 10 A.M ... ah boy, even if I sleep now I'll sleep right through class.
Games upon the ps3.
Cigarettes.
Beer.
and I'm currently looking forward to an early morning beach trip.

It's 5:19 AM.
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
ahhhh dont really do much when i cant sleep.
i usually go for walks but ive stopped that ever since some guys tried to mug me
or call up my girlfriend and laugh at her voice at 3 am
now i just play with the spiders in my bathroom
Lolz
Quote by inhatredofme
made me laugh for some reason. i don't have any fetishes...you guys are just freaks or something. imagine that, freaks in the pit.

Quote by Bonesaw
take a deep beath................then stab him in the eye with a screwdriver
becuase i like, wake up at 2 pm eveyday i never naturaly feel tired, so im just up on the net, playing guitar, animating, writing tv scripts, anything really. lots of gaming to
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!
Quote by LeviW
Games upon the ps3.
Cigarettes.
Beer.
and I'm currently looking forward to an early morning beach trip.

It's 5:19 AM.

How's the weather there man? You're ****in' lucky!

It's pretty ****in' cold here (CT). I'll probably just hang around all morning smoking pot and what not. An old friend came by and didn't end up leaving till 4am. The bastard. So now I've decided screw sleeping as I'd prolly just sleep until 4pm. **** that. I want day light! I'll probably just sit around jack off play guitar and watch movies. Hmm, what would be a good movie? I love cigarettes. The Doors always rule my early mornings.
The times they are a changin'.....
It's about 55 degrees Fahrenheit right now... but it'll be about 75 by the time I get to the beach. i'm in florida btw.

And to the matter of cigarettes, all I've been smoking lately is Djarum Blacks. They taste so damn good.
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
Quote by LeviW
And to the matter of cigarettes, all I've been smoking lately is Djarum Blacks. They taste so damn good.

I've actually tried those, even though I don't smoke. Only cig I didn't think tasted all that bad, and I thought all cigs tasted really bad.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Woo for staying up all night finishing an essay the day before it's due.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by Mongoose87
Woo for staying up all night finishing an essay the day before it's due.

my god, like every assignment i did from year 9-11 i started and conmpleted the night before
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!
well, i watch adult swim, then redeye, then i go and chat on the redeye site, then i smoke a cigarette and try to write lyrics, then i watch some fox and friends, then i come one here and bla blah blah where the **** am i right now.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Guitar, smoke some cigs, smoke the occasional bowl or few, overall just try to be creative with my time sitting on the internet makes me feel braindead usually
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
hey there. its 4:45 am in my country (ontario)

and im not tired. help

Wow you sure represent us Ontarians well.....
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
I think I know the solution to get good sleep:

Most of you are on the computer more than 2-5hours A DAY. I think if you didn't go on the computer for a whole week, and then after that week, just go on the computer only 1 hour per day, and you'll get good sleep EVERYDAY.
I think this is because 3-5hours sitting down on a computer EVERYDAY affects your back, you feel more heavy, will cause you stress, will take away your energies, will strain your eyes, and even those who don't feel anything in there eyes, they won't be able to fall asleep because of too much screen.

I'm not sure if it's because of spending a lot time on the computer, correct me if i'm wrong.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Haven't been to classes all week because I haven't been able to get to sleep before 6 in the morning , usually I:

1.Smoke a joint
2.Play ps2
3.Browse the pit
4.Eat

Quote by IronNecrosis
Wow you sure represent us Ontarians well.....

Hey, he could have said Toronto and made things much worse.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Last edited by grantml02 at Mar 13, 2008,
In the summer i tend to go on walks at like 4am in the morning. City seems so different that time
if not just watch stuff on youtube or go to my basement and fiddle w/ the ol acoustic guitar
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
i don't know if i'm have insomnia, but some days i just lay awake and don't feel tired. i've been told about the computer thing and i haven't been using it as much. hopefully it helps...

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I was going to bed at 5 or 6 in the Summer, purely because my days were so boring I had nothing to put me to sleep or wake up for. That was pretty horrible.

I eventually got out of that, I still can't sleep before 2 at the moment.

I'm on here or playing FM or chess or something when I really can't sleep, nothing important.
Good time to post here i think, yesterday i woke up at 12:30 (afternoon) it is now 7:23am and i still havn't slep, nor am i tired, WTF!?