I've noticed a fair few insomnia threads pop up in the pit.
It's time they had their OWN thread.

Come here on advice on staying alert, how to sleep or anything else, hell you can even come for a little chat if you so wish

Have fun
Tim
Last edited by _Tim_ at Mar 13, 2008,
Alright Captain Compiler, let's keep the OCD in check now.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Why would insomniacs want advice on staying awake?
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
yeah I think insomniacs need more help falling asleep >.< ... and couldla just made mine an official threat instead of starting yet another one
I stayed up till 5.00am once im an imsomniac lolz
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Just because you stay up all night playing brawl or wow does not mean your an insomniac. Yeah, you don't sleep at night, but then you probably sleep from, like 7 AM to 3 PM. Most people that think they're insomniacs aren't. If you don't sleep at night, but you sleep all day, NOT an insomniac. Have trouble sleeping at night, but still manage sleep even though you wake up every hour or so? NOT an insomniac. If you just DON'T sleep, then you're an insomniac.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
i think this isnt a thread for people suffering insomnia per se,

but people who stay up all night, us nocturnal folk who wake at 2pm and fall at 10 am
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!
Quote by sammi-ellen

but people who stay up all night, us nocturnal folk who wake at 2pm and fall at 10 am

vampires!
Quote by sammi-ellen

I think you're right.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Then it should be called the only unemployed thread
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Being able to sleep is super awesome and I love it.

I never have trouble sleeping.... Unless those Herpes sores explode or the I have an exam.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
yea i never have trouble sleeping, i can sleep till the cows get slaughtered.

thats how i became nocturnal in the first place, staying up cos i love staying up then ending up always sleeping through the day, its just a cycle i cant get out of, even when i was at school, i just sleept when i got home and woke but up at dinner time, then stayed up all night and went to school in the morning
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!