So lately I've been checking out NextLevelGuitar.com since I had to drop my lessons due to not being able to dish out 25 bucks a week after all this other stuff I have to pay off ... so I couldn't get pass more than one lesson because of that sadly.

So until then I was going to refer back to online lessons to help me out, so I saw NextLevelGuitar.com and was recommended to it by a few people, and I can atleast afford 29 a month rather than 25 a week, so question is, is it worth it, and is it better than something I can just get for free? Thank you.
if you can afford it I'd recommend shelling out for a human teacher even if it's just once a month; the progress that can be made with a human being is almost incomparable to just sitting on your own practicing exercises.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
so no use in Next Level Guitar then?

only until I have the funds once more for a real teacher weekly ofcourse
Yeah Justin's good, for the record David South, the guy who does Next Level Guitar does some cool free stuff on You Tube, I just find his saying 'Rock on good people' every time just a bit annoying.
I wish I had tallent and ability.

Squier Vintage Modified Strat, Black with laquered 70s neck
Farida FLP-26
Vox VT20+
Ampkit for iPod
Jamvox (not impressed)