It seems to be a reissue of Hendrix's strat (the one he played at woodstock). It's the same wood/picups so I would imagine that the quality is comparable, but I think that the Ameristrat is better.
I don't like all the modern 'improvements' on the MIA standard, so I'd prefer this one. But, purely looking at worksmanship and parts quality, the MIA is better.

Quote by bartdevil_metal
It seems to be a reissue of Hendrix's strat (the one he played at woodstock). It's the same wood/picups so I would imagine that the quality is comparable, but I think that the Ameristrat is better.

If the quality was truly comparable to the '69 strat, it would be much better than the MIA standard.
i bought it, i figured if i didnt like it i would return it, it seems like it would be a great guitar
Wow. They're selling the black one for $399!

I'd expect it to be a step up from the standard MIM's, and maybe close to in line on the quality with the HWY1's.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
^yea i just saw that too

id get one for the price (a black one of course)
even though i dont like the reverse headstock thing...looks weird on a "normal" body...
but if its better quality than the mex strats...its definitely worth it

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
It looks even weirder when they have the decal on the headstock reversed on the reversed headstock :/
I think they should just have a normal guitar, but with the strings reversed.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard