Does anyone else on here suffer from absorbing other emotions?

I'm being dead serious about this, a very serious and freaky thing happened involving it tonight
What?!? You crazy S.O.B!! Seek help!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
I just had the most horrific experiance of my life. I was just walking around, as my friend was going through a really roughtime, and yyes i am an empath, and absorb the emotions of others, especially this girl, she causes me to absorb more than anyone else. Well i began to feel like my hands were not satisfied with what they were doing, and the feeling slowly spread to my arms and chest. I knew what was happening, to an extent. I knew that something was happening to my body, and that i needed to center myself. So i quickly grabbed a CD player and a calming cd, and started to center myself, but it was too late, and i knew it was, becuase i started to shake. Beggining to freak a little, i started to breathe deeply, trying to ward off the invading something. when i went upstairs with her to talk about it, it took those 10 secs to take oer and i was sitting on the grgound, legs shaking without my control and I couldn't stop gripping my cd player. But i could breathe fine and think clear, so i wasn't having a panic attack. It was like i couldn't control myself, even thoguh my mind was fine...
Quote by Phoenix-Kun
I just had the most horrific experiance of my life. I was just walking around, as my friend was going through a really roughtime, and yyes i am an empath, and absorb the emotions of others, especially this girl, she causes me to absorb more than anyone else. Well i began to feel like my hands were not satisfied with what they were doing, and the feeling slowly spread to my arms and chest. I knew what was happening, to an extent. I knew that something was happening to my body, and that i needed to center myself. So i quickly grabbed a CD player and a calming cd, and started to center myself, but it was too late, and i knew it was, becuase i started to shake. Beggining to freak a little, i started to breathe deeply, trying to ward off the invading something. when i went upstairs with her to talk about it, it took those 10 secs to take oer and i was sitting on the grgound, legs shaking without my control and I couldn't stop gripping my cd player. But i could breathe fine and think clear, so i wasn't having a panic attack. It was like i couldn't control myself, even thoguh my mind was fine...

Ok, dude, no. YOU CAN NOT ABSORB PEOPLES EMOTIONS!!! And if you really think you can, you need counselling.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Quote by bob farrell
What?!? You crazy S.O.B!! Seek help!!

hahaha i agree.shooting electricity out ur ass is normal...this is just ****ing weird!
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
Does anyone else on here suffer from absorbing other emotions?

No, and neither do you. Emotions are neural activity, they cannot be "absorbed"
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
lol
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Phoenix-Kun
Um, clearly you've never heard of empaths, and you really can...trust me...

I have indeed heard of empaths. Its a crock-a-****!! Seriously though man are you on some really hard drugs, or have you suffered some kind of mental trauma recently? I am genuinely concerned for your mental well-being.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Quote by Archeo Avis
No, and neither do you. Emotions are neural activity, they cannot be "absorbed"

no man lkiek im an empath, you normal ppl dont understand, you wont understand my gift

Seriously though, go see a doctor. That does not sound normal. What you're possibly doing is suggesting that you're an empath to yourself and do things that can fit into the frame on an empath but it's not medically, physically or in any way possible. I suggest go seing a doctor, or a psychiatrist.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Not really, these are things that have been happening to me, way before i knew what an empath was

It wasn't something that i rea about and then said, HEY LOOK WHAT I AM

Seriously, i was looking for actual support,not a bunch of Flamers
Quote by Phoenix-Kun
Not really, these are things that have been happening to me, way before i knew what an empath was

Maybe you should have tried Empaths Anonymous rather than UG then.
Quote by Phoenix-Kun

Im not flaming, im concerned. You are nuts. You arent an empath, no one is an empath, you need to seek help quickly, or you may completely lose the plot.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Quote by Phoenix-Kun

Fine, then you wanted to look for a reason for your abnormal behaviour and found empahty. Voila!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Emotions are stimulated by neural activity through the release of chemical stimuli is the brain. What you are suggesting, is that you can actually absorb these absolutely miniscule particles from someones brain, without even being in the same room.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me...
Quote by Chinfrim
Sadly we have not shotguns and go around saying "Get Out of Mah Propertay!!"