Should be awesome my sisters moving out at the end of this month, getting a new PC two and when my sister and her BF are gone i get my own room....... i think its about time two since im 17 .... anyone else got similer experienses ? =] im in collage and looking at a new desk for my new PC
Sometimes the only friends you have are guitars n beer =D
At the end of this month do you also learn basic grammar such as the difference between "too","two" and "to"?
Quote by _Tim_
At the end of this month do you also learn basic grammar such as the difference between "too","two" and "to"?

He has much to learn.
Quote by _Tim_

fail..... im dyslexic... although you dident know =]
Quote by spyriadon
fail..... im dyslexic... although you dident know =]

aha sorry man.

I just gett annoyed when people our age make such n00bish mistakes
greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Quote by spyriadon
Should be awesome my sisters moving out at the end of this month, getting a new PC two and when my sister and her BF are gone i get my own room....... i think its about time two since im 17 .... anyone else got similer experienses ? =] im in collage and looking at a new desk for my new PC

You share a room with your sister AND her BF?

That would get awkward if your sister is anyhting like mine.

I would always be facing the wall.
Quote by maccas666
You share a room with your sister AND her BF?

That would get awkward if your sister is anyhting like mine.

I would always be facing the wall.

lol nah i share with my bro thing is theres only 3 bedrooms with my mum in one and me n my bro in another n my sis n her bf in another =[ but will all change =]
Quote by spyriadon
lol nah i share with my bro thing is theres only 3 bedrooms with my mum in one and me n my bro in another n my sis n her bf in another =[ but will all change =]

ahh i see, good luck
****ty deal if your room is next to theirs cause i know what i do with my boyfriend in his room

and we're 17/18

his dad asked us if we were making babies because he heard stuff EVERYNIGHT

bahhaha

i learned to shut up since then..
Quote by x/taluha
****ty deal if your room is next to theirs cause i know what i do with my boyfriend in his room

and we're 17/18

his dad asked us if we were making babies because he heard stuff EVERYNIGHT

bahhaha

i learned to shut up since then..

....................... at least i know this bit but i dont rlly like my sister so whenever they made loads of noise id put the kunt song on ^^ worked every time =D
Quote by spyriadon
....................... at least i know this bit but i dont rlly like my sister so whenever they made loads of noise id put the kunt song on ^^ worked every time =D

Least its not your parents i suppose.
At the end of this month, i get to see my girlfriend again!YAY!!

Long distance relationships are hard
Do you and your brother have sword fights?

At this month I get paid, **** yeah
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
At the end of the month, its mah birthday, so im gonna be drunk.