This my friends is the achievements thread.

Yesterday, I got an invitation to attend my Black Belt grading for Jujitsu on 1st June.

Fair enough, you may think, but consider this:

I got my Brown/White belt at the end of December, and the training from that to Black is specified in the syllabus as requiring a minimum of 12 months.

I've done it in 6.

Hell yeah!

So, UG, what achievements are you most proud of?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I got a certificate for working with first campus and the bbc to do a show at the local theatre. It got shown on BBC2!! It was embarassing cuz my bass strap broke on stage but i was still proud to make it on TV.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
I got athletics colours when I was 13 I was number one in my city for High jump. I was in the under 13s group and I jumped 1 meter 54cm

I also do Ju Jitsu but am at the other end of the spectrum. You shouldn't be happy about getting to your black belt so quickly though, some instructors put people through really quickly to make themselves look better.

Well done on getting to there though.
I got that one on Dead Rising where you kill all the zombies!

Yeah, that's basically the greatest achievement of my entire life
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I got to state swimming when I was 12.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by SuperBlob
I got that one on Dead Rising where you kill all the zombies!

Yeah, that's basically the greatest achievement of my entire life

That's pretty amazing, that's a lot of zombies!
Quote by metacarpi
This my friends is the achievements thread.

Yesterday, I got an invitation to attend my Black Belt grading for Jujitsu on 1st June.

Fair enough, you may think, but consider this:

I got my Brown/White belt at the end of December, and the training from that to Black is specified in the syllabus as requiring a minimum of 12 months.

I've done it in 6.

Hell yeah!

So, UG, what achievements are you most proud of?

I got 1st dan black belt in shotokan karate when i was ten, im pretty proud of that
I was in a production called Word On The Street and I was one of the youngest (excluding the little kids who came in for one scene ), who was facing a major exam that year, and also the only person in the whole production to b cast, singer and dancer altogether =P

Yayyy... hahaha...

Later on the same thing almost happened again, at another production, when I was placed as singer first, then one of the lesser actors, and then dancer. But in the end, the rehearsal times clashed, so I was asked to choose only one XP So, I chose to b a dancer..
There was one that happened just last year XP I was the onli girl, and the youngest player to compete with the guys in a Non-Chinese Men's Open for basketball =P Heheh... And we won one match even though one of my teammates left halfway cause he hadn't slept or ate for 48 hrs =.="
probably when I first learned to play eruption. I know it's way overhyped and you can flame all you want, but that song made me want to play guitar.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"