Page 1 of 2
and im 100% sure it was a couple "friends" of mine.

it was basically just my room, and basically only 6 people in the world know where my room is, and i know 2 of them are unaccounted for last night.

i hang out with them on a regular basis and i'd say i'm fairly good friends with them, but im not sure if they meant it as a joke or not but i think they did. hopefully.

how should i talk to them about it? i mean seriously, this is fucking stupid.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
yea, dont take that ****. id kick the **** out of my friends if they egged my room. id do it back to
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!
got any pics of the damage?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I remember last time my house was going to get egged... it was late evening, and I was digging up so tree stumps and roots with the flat end of a pick axe around the side of the house (the trees had been chopped down, and were previously treated to break down, to make them easier to remove). I heard these kids go "it's this house! go for it!"

I heard the first crack.

They didn't have a chance to throw a second, since they were already halfway down the street being chased by me with said pick axe.

I'm just relieved that the policeman who lives over the road didn't see it, lol
Quote by wlcm2themachine
Kill their parents and put them in chili and feed it to them, that will teach them

Win.
You sir, are a festigio.
maybe it was just some guy who felt like egging a random house
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
you should egg their house(s) to..
Gibson LP Studio
Epiphone SG Vibrato
Santana Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Fender Mini Twin
Jim Donlup Cry Baby

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
Go and buy some epoxy resin and a selection of sex toys, wait until it's dark and epoxy the sex toys to their windows/doors/cars/pets. It's pretty much impossible to unstick
Quote by wlcm2themachine
Kill their parents and put them in chili and feed it to them, that will teach them

+1

South Park....2nd best thing after guitar
Last edited by Green RATM Day at Mar 13, 2008,
get some balls man!! take both their mums out for a special meal and shag them, then never call back.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
My house got egged by some faggy little 8 years olds before, I was going to chase them until i realised any kicks to their balls would be innefective... as we all know boys under the age of 13 have no testicles.
they need hurting.
i recomend cutting off their knee caps,
sneezing in the wound then,
replcae the knee cap back in place.
If it is your friends, they're probably just messing with you. Just get a few of the suspects, and get them to egg one of the other's house. Then, instead of you all getting angry at each other, you'll just get into egg fights.

Don't get pissed, have fun with it.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by sammi-ellen
yea, dont take that ****. id kick the **** out of my friends if they egged my room. id do it back to

lol keyboard hero
Manchester United
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
get some balls man!! take both their mums out for a special meal and shag them, then never call back.

+1 to that Anchorman reference xD
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by faultyy
Go and buy some epoxy resin and a selection of sex toys, wait until it's dark and epoxy the sex toys to their windows/doors/cars/pets. It's pretty much impossible to unstick

WIN, but don't fucking do this to a pet
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']WIN, but don't fucking do this to a pet

Fair enough... how about grandparents instead?
I like the idea of expoy resin sex toys idea that faultyy said =P
And if they really were your friends they wouldn't do that kind of **** to you.
Quote by faultyy
Fair enough... how about grandparents instead?

haha no!

that wasn't fun...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
have you took a picture of your egged house? no? sad ...

well kick them in their inert balls
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by HeartRaz0r
have you took a picture of your egged house? no? sad ...

well kick them in their inert balls

unless they left them in their other pants' pocket
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Could have just been random people. And I can't really see friends 'jokingly' egging my house. I mean we probably egged hundreds of houses in our pre teen years, but even then egging one of our houses was out of the question. You have some really asshole or drunk friends if you find out that it's them.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
Egg their car when you know it will be in direct sunlight for a while.
Quote by iceman95
ok
here's what you do
1. Take a fork, preferably metal.
2. Put some tomato sauce on it.
3. Let tomato sauce on fork dry.
4. Turn it in and call it: "The Spaghetti Massacre."

New guitar fund = beer/0
Quote by SmarterChild
Kill them. There's really no other option.

......with eggs covered in cyanide....then make them eat them.....
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Or if you want to start some kind of evolution war thing throw baby chickens at their house, then they can come back with grown chickens, you retaliate with cooked chickens and so on untill somebody throws their own faeces, then maybe you could move on to another animal... or just stop
Quote by faultyy
Or if you want to start some kind of evolution war thing throw baby chickens at their house, then they can come back with grown chickens, you retaliate with cooked chickens and so on untill somebody throws their own faeces, then maybe you could move on to another animal... or just stop

just go through the pokemon or something
Quote by Oligarchy

Quote by jimmyjimjim

Quote by jdotp
Lol i wouldn't take that crap i would call the police, honestly what i would do is call the police thats the only option
Make an omelette.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
find out who did it, then egg their houses...with bricks (wouldve been easier to suggest bricking their houses, meh)
Quote by Mad Marius
Make an omelette.

"Do I get one too?"
"Sure. It's on the house!"

****ing hell, that was a terrible joke.
Quote by ctb
"Do I get one too?"
"Sure. It's on the house!"

****ing hell, that was a terrible joke.

I liked it
Quote by UraharaXz
Lol i wouldn't take that crap i would call the police, honestly what i would do is call the police thats the only option

have you even done it before? my house was broken into and robbed and they police said "ok." mind you it was by a "friend" as well.. I stole his PS2 and hooked up with his gf so we're square now.
Quote by Oligarchy

Quote by jimmyjimjim

Quote by jdotp
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha

Listen to this man.
im sure it was them though thats the thing.

and its not really my type of thing to do to egg their houses back, though i could do their car. i dunno.

im just really pissed off as to why theyd even do something like this because i hang out with them on a really regular basis. if it was done as a joke its a damn stupid joke.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I remember last time my house was going to get egged... it was late evening, and I was digging up so tree stumps and roots with the flat end of a pick axe around the side of the house (the trees had been chopped down, and were previously treated to break down, to make them easier to remove). I heard these kids go "it's this house! go for it!"

I heard the first crack.

They didn't have a chance to throw a second, since they were already halfway down the street being chased by me with said pick axe.

I'm just relieved that the policeman who lives over the road didn't see it, lol

i will now keep a pickaxe at the side of my house for future occasions.
Page 1 of 2