I'm wanting to download a south park episode (Tonsil Trouble) of limewire because for some reason none of the episodes works on any south park releated site.

A file which is 36,656Kb should usually take (bearing in mind i don't use up most of me comp space, i have an xp)5-10mins. However lately my limewire as been working slowly so slowly that the estimate time for the file to download is ranging between 4 hours to 2 days.

Why? Is there anything that is affecting my limewire?, or can i not do a single thing about it?

p.s- limewire usualy is reliable and quick plus i have nevr got a single virus.

Please don't post limewire is **** it is no helping me into sorting out the current
problem i have

Also i know and tried most south park realated sites none of thevideos work.
Last edited by BassmasterGreg at Mar 13, 2008,
Dont use limewire, its ****e.
Gear:
Mesa Dual Rectifier
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Marshall 4x12 Cab

Gibson SG Standard + Bare KnucklePickups - Warpigs
Gould Les Paul + BKP's - Crawlers
See Through Acrylic Strat

Zakk Wylda Wah
Original Crybaby
Boss Flanger
Boss Phase Shifter
.... I know about those sites as explained for some reason i can not watch any episodes of them. Plus both websites never gave any help into sorting out that problem
Quote by Nathan_393
spyware is probably your problem.

thanks dude so far you're the only person that as attempted to help
Quote by BassmasterGreg
.... I know about those sites as explained for some reason i can not watch any episodes of them. Plus both websites never gave any help into sorting out that problem

just go somewhere else and do something then come back when it's done. stop being a pussy and wait for it. do a spybot check or maybe you have too much **** running/on your computer/too much internet stuff going on.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Quote by Raijin.xiii
just go somewhere else and do something then come back when it's done. stop being a pussy and wait for it.

i shouldn't need to. This file should take 5-10 mins. All i want is some advice from someone that has had a realeted problem
Problem; slow connection on Limewire.

Cause: 1)Low number of peers, 2)shaped broadband connection, 3)bandwidth being used elsewhere, 4)firewall blocking listening port (not sure if it applies to LW, but I'll include it anyway).

Resolution: 1)Stop and start the D/L, thus forcing LW to find new seeds. 2)Upgrade broadband package. 3) Stop downloading / streaming / gaming on other devices. 4) find out how to implement NAT port forwarding.

Not definitive, but I'd guess it's one of these.
Quote by saphrax
Problem; slow connection on Limewire.

Cause: 1)Low number of peers, 2)shaped broadband connection, 3)bandwidth being used elsewhere, 4)firewall blocking listening port (not sure if it applies to LW, but I'll include it anyway).

Resolution: 1)Stop and start the D/L, thus forcing LW to find new seeds. 2)Upgrade broadband package. 3) Stop downloading / streaming / gaming on other devices. 4) find out how to implement NAT port forwarding.

Not definitive, but I'd guess it's one of these.

Thanks