Page 1 of 2
So, last night my girlfriend went absolutely ****in crazy.She broke up with me and then started saying that she wanted to kill herself and **** cuz her life is so ****ty, and that noone cares about her. Im pretty freaked out because it just kinda came out of nowwhere, i really care about her but what should i do? I dont wanna date a girl thats just gonna freak out every 4 months and say shes breaking up with me and threatening to killherself. What should i do?
be there for her? how old is she?
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
rape her
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
screw that man. even if you love her thats the type of girl that will just make your life ****ty later on
My God, you're such a selfish prick I'd slap you across the fucking face had you said this in front of me. Grow some balls, stop thinking about your fucking self and try helping her.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Mental Institute?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Run Boy, Run!
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Its called manipulation, its what girls do. If you want to stay with her (I advise against it), make no reaction at all. Just wait.
We're only strays.
Make her a song or something equally soppy, and show her you care.

Or kill her/rape her/any other typical pit response
she's contemplating suicide, and you post in the pit, go ****ing ind her and help her dammit
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by cam_sampbell
Mental Institute?

Stuck me in an institution...
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by restless_thrash
^+1

EDIT: for the post by the guy with the GREG avatar.

....thats no guy
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Last edited by Footzyrama at Mar 13, 2008,
She sounds like a bit of a mentalist. You should base your decision on how much you like mentalists... Or maybe she just doesn't like you any more so you should just accept shes broken up with you and move on
Quote by fleajr_1412
Superman dat hoe

Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by Dewy141
So, last night my girlfriend went absolutely ****in crazy.She broke up with me and then started saying that she wanted to kill herself and **** cuz her life is so ****ty, and that noone cares about her. Im pretty freaked out because it just kinda came out of nowwhere, i really care about her but what should i do? I dont wanna date a girl thats just gonna freak out every 4 months and say shes breaking up with me and threatening to killherself. What should i do?

W A L K , A W A Y .
Two words. CVnt. Punt.

The guys not selfish for asking for advice, he's clearly concerned!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
She's just mad about something or other, and probably went to you for help or just to comfort her, didn't hear what she wanted to hear and got mad, she just needs time to think, let her know you still care and want to work things out when shes ready.
find her, strike her, tell her your having the lads round to watch die hard on the big tv and demand that she makes you all steak and chips.....minus the onion rings

Clicky
At least this way you won't need to go to her funeral, she my friend, did you a favour
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by Dinkydaisy
My God, you're such a selfish prick I'd slap you across the fucking face had you said this in front of me. Grow some balls, stop thinking about your fucking self and try helping her.

holy poo , dont you think that was a little extreme? I mean even from what he gave us we dont know the whole situation

Personally if you look at it from a different perspective, you could argue that she is a little ungrateful and unappreciative for saying "no one cares about me" Thats kinda a slap in the face for TS considering hes her boyfriend (but then again we still do not have the whole situation, for all we know TS is a crappy BF and doesnt show he cares.)

quick edit: Regardless TS, right now you should probably comfort her now and ask questions later.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by mr freezy
Stuck me in an institution...

...said it was the only solution.

MOM I JUST WANT A PEPSI WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET ME A PEPSI
We're only strays.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Post middle life crisis pmsing breakdowns ftw..
Damn chill out man.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
In my experience people who say they're going to kill themself never really do. I think she's just looking for an exuse to dump you.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

MOM I JUST WANT A PEPSI WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET ME A PEPSI

NO YOUR ON DRUGS!

Stepco's Master
Quote by fleajr_1412
Superman dat hoe

+1
Solution.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
Quote by yellowfrizbee
holy poo , dont you think that was a little extreme? I mean even from what he gave us we dont know the whole situation

Personally if you look at it from a different perspective, you could argue that she is a little ungrateful and unappreciative for saying "no one cares about me" Thats kinda a slap in the face for TS considering hes her boyfriend (but then again we still do not have the whole situation, for all we know TS is a crappy BF and doesnt show he cares.)

quick edit: Regardless TS, right now you should probably comfort her now and ask questions later.

When someone's not emotionally healthy, they don't stop to think if they're being ungrateful or mean. They feel like crap, and can't see beyond that. You don't know the full situation either, so don't chastise me until you do.

Quote by LaGrange
Post middle life crisis pmsing breakdowns ftw..
Damn chill out man.

God damnit, I am not menstruating.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
You dont want that in your life dude. I broke up with my ex who then phoned me to tell me she had taken lots of paracetemol. Got the ambulance there and she went to hospital. I did not get back with her either, you got to be strong. Its the ultimate manipulation, you need to understand how unfair it is for her to say that, if we break up, im going to kill myself. Its placing the blame on you when you have nothing to do with it.
Quote by Chinfrim
Sadly we have not shotguns and go around saying "Get Out of Mah Propertay!!"
Quote by Dinkydaisy
When someone's not emotionally healthy, they don't stop to think if they're being ungrateful or mean. They feel like crap, and can't see beyond that. You don't know the full situation either, so don't chastise me until you do.

Quote by me
(but then again we still do not have the whole situation, for all we know TS is a crappy BF and doesnt show he cares.)

^

Also, I never confirmed I believed my last paragraph, I just presented a different perspective, dont get angry with me woman

Stepco's Master
Quote by Dinkydaisy
God damnit, I am not menstruating.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
CUT AND RUN!!!
As said in the post before, there is no way she's gonna kill herself. Suicidal people don't say they are going to kill themselves, they just kill themselves. She is showing the signs of a typical person who is seeking attention by doing and saying drastic things. If you don't wanna deal with a drama queen, take the break up as an amical parting and an outlet to write new material. You don't need that crap and shouldn't take it.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Page 1 of 2