Sticky tape.

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
teh magnets.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
How did you manage that?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
use your penis........the least that can happen is a bit of pleasure.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Footzyrama
use your penis........the least that can happen is a bit of pleasure.

what if... it went up the ol' Jap's eye?
It's soldered to the motherboard somewhere in there.

If you're careful and have decent technique you can either install another one or do like me and buy a female jack at the end of a wire - they're available at Radio Shack.

Then you can solder it in and wire-tie the loose end to something more secure thus the mechanical stress is no longer on some flimsy pieces of solder on the motherboard. And at worst you rip up your wire tie and/or a $1 female adapter.

...1/8" jacks are horribly cheap and flimsy and even on computers costing thousands and thousands of dollars they are unfortunately standard.

...so replace it with a better one!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Fraz01
what if... it went up the ol' Jap's eye?

I believe that IS the pleasure.
You might have to open up your laptop.

Take out the battery first.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Joelieo
Yeah, the very end bit of a headphone jack snapped in my laptop and I have no idea how to get it out.... any ideas?

You got it out yet?
Put superglue on what's left of the jack, stick it into the hole, wait for the glue to dry, and pull.
Are you on your Laptop right now... and your sticking Metal Needles in an electrical hole...? Lol.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
fork.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
glue is the way to go
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>