personaly id say they are all great.
but one that stands out has to be bleach for me anyway.
nirvanas 1st album they were new to the music industry and did a great job with songs like 'about a girl' and 'school'.
is it true that steve everman (i think thats him) is only mentioned on the bleach album because he paid the $600+ for the recording money ..
Nirvana Forever <3
there is a nirvana thread, thats where this sort of thing goes. Its in the moern rock section

EDIT: forgot to report

*reported*
Last edited by frusciante_50 at Mar 13, 2008,
I'd have to say In Utero, because it features heavy guitar riffs and lots of noise but still shows off the band's slower, more poetic, acoustic side.
Quote by TerritorialPiss
personaly id say they are all great.
but one that stands out has to be bleach for me anyway.
nirvanas 1st album they were new to the music industry and did a great job with songs like 'about a girl' and 'school'.
is it true that steve everman (i think thats him) is only mentioned on the bleach album because he paid the $600+ for the recording money ..

Jason Everman* and yes, it's true. He did play 2nd guitar live though.
Like you, I believe that Nirvana only released great albums, but if I had to choose one, I think it would be In Utero. I love this album because the band really proved what they could do with Nevermind, and with In Utero, they just confirmed their talent. After Nevermind, everybody was hoping for another great album like this, and that's what they did with In Utero. By the way, the very first line of Cobain on In Utero is making reference to people who did not believe they could write another Smells Like Teen Spirit. I love it !

And yes it's true, Steve Everman didn't even play a note on Bleach, but his name is on the album because he paid a part of the recording session.