I want to know what people think of the Edge III system on this thing.
I'm no where near ready to buy, but I'm starting to get some ideas for my next guitar.
You see, I'm a chick and like most chicks I have these things that stick out of my chest, you may have heard or seen something like time, called boobs.
Currently I have an RG, and like most guitar bodies, they like to jam right up into these, well mostly just the one tit.
I know, I can just lower the guitar, but I like proper posture and technique.
So anyway.. I really like the shape and style of Jackson's Warrior WR1, but the one with a decent tremolo is like $2500.
Now Ibanez has this XPT700, listed for about $900.
I know the Jackson probably has more stuff to make up for that $1000 price jack up, but obviously I want to spend less money. **** man I still would like to get a decent cab and head in a bit.

So, my question is finally this:
How is the comparison of the Edge III vs a Floyd Rose Original?
Basically is it worth the $1000 difference, especially if this will be only my second guitar?

By the way, a V is out the of the question for me... I just don't like the look of them. Don't know what else to say, but it's enough for me to not want to spend money on one.
I approve of boobs.

Have you considered the Xiphos 7-string? It's a string-thru, so no worries about the Floyd.

Or, assuming you want to stick to six-strings, have you looked at Jackson Kelly-shaped guitars? Or Dean MLs? Explorers? None of those have upper horns which (i assume) are the source of your problems.
Jackson WRMG?
Licensed Floyd Rose and active EMGs?
But the Xiphos is a great guitar, but the trem isn't the greatest. That said, I never had any problems when I played many of them
ohai little sig.
You lost me at 'boobs'.

Honestly, I wouldn't spend $1000 just for a Floyd. If you don't like the Edge trem, you can probably have a Floyd put in and it will cost you alot less than $1000.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Yeah the the warrior mg's floyd rose is pretty good. and its more in the price range of the xiphos. but wont the upper horn on a xiphos or warrior do the same thing as your RG? too bad you hate V's cuz those and like explorers and and ML's are like the only guitars i can think off that wont poke you.
the gear:
Jackson RR3 Trans red
LTD EX-260 White with black bevel
Ibanez RG3ex1 quilt red
Agile Ghost Pro 727 White
Krank Rev Jr.and cab
Blackheart 5W head
DigitechRP500
get the zinphos then take out the edge 3 and get a original floyd for 180 bucks
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
^NO. It won't just fit in the routing, you'll have to cut a hole in your guitar.
Quote by Danno13
^NO. It won't just fit in the routing, you'll have to cut a hole in your guitar.

the edge III has the same measurements as the OFR
i knoe i changed my edge III for an OFR
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350