Page 1 of 2
I just came back from school for spring break. I found out that my grandmothers friend had her throat sliced by an unknown person. I also found out that a gypsy family just moved into the projects where we live and have been causing a lot of s*it lately. My grandmother told me that one of the gypsys motioned to her the sign of cutting your throat. You know, the finger going against the throat sign. Anyways, we think its them and my grandmother is and always has been suspicious of gypsys. She believes in their "powers". The cops got involved and have been questioning the family but they dont have any evidence until last night when my mom was coming home from work at one in the morning, she told me and my grandmother that the daughter followed her to our apartment and touched my moms face and said something in her gypsy language if there is such a thing. This reminds me of the movie thinner but can this sort of thing really happen? Were a little freaked out and the cops have been at out apartment all day and just left at two o clock. Any ideas?
Life is a film, you the film maker
Move away, far away
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
... you are asking GOOD advise to the PIT?

Just sleep with their youngest daughter if she is hot. That would solve the problem. (that would be a pit answer).

Move!!! They might kill you too!
Extract their tears, they either protect you from gypsy magic or AIDS... either way their useful
Quote by faultyy
Extract their tears

how can you? They have no soul, so they won't cry? duhuhh?
That's some freaky ****!
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
lmao

This is straight out of Borat, rofl...

What the hell hahah I hope this is real!! What'd he say at the yard sale? When he thought the lady was a gypsy?
We're only strays.
Put on a scream mask and run up to them and shout:

''BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWHWHHHHHHHAHSHSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEWHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHABBBBBBBAHBHAHBHBAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

Just for kicks.

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
By gypsies do you mean the Romanian ones or crazy ass Irish travelling people, because the latter aren't really Gypsies at all, their just short tempered and difficult to understand
do what they did in thinner and start slautering all of them, or like neo evil said sleep with their daughter
Napalm. Just don't let them near your shoes. Gypsies love stealin ur shoez
ohai little sig.
gypsys have one weakness:

no gypsy can withstand the pain of a broom being shoved up the ass...do it quick...and then steal their gypsy gold!
Quote by faultyy
By gypsies do you mean the Romanian ones or crazy ass Irish travelling people, because the latter aren't really Gypsies at all, their just short tempered and difficult to understand

Oi!!!! It's coz they speak kant and not Englisg
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
How unusual.. but seriously report to police, witness protection program thing, c hange your names, move away etc.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
lmao

This is straight out of Borat, rofl...

What the hell hahah I hope this is real!! What'd he say at the yard sale? When he thought the lady was a gypsy?

I know this is the pit and all and you guys wont take this seriously, but my mom could have been hurt when the women followed her to our apartment. Im kinda hoping this isnt real. You would be scared ****less if you knew what was going on. And to the other guy who said are these real gypsies...the cops gave us a history on this one particular family and said that they cause trouble wherever they go. But slicing someones neck and stalking my mom and harrasing my grandmother is not just "causing trouble" its serious S*it
Quote by Skippy_McNutty
Call Borat

+infinity.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
real romanian gypsies are vicious mother****ers ive heard, but they are really just insane ****in retards, so you could try acting more ****ed up, i find that works on ****ed up crazy people. speak in tongues, smear **** on the walls, **** the younger daughter lolz im just ****tin i dont know anything

yeah avtually just **** em up, and if you believe in magick and that they are doing it, do your own, and if you dont believe in it just get a gun, your location i think says NYC, therefore you can get yourself a gun easily
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Last edited by mosh_face at Mar 13, 2008,
if you can't beat them (or you're too much of a wuss to) join 'em.
Quote by Dudeman5000
Oi!!!! It's coz they speak kant and not Englisg

The ones around here speak English, it's more a case of their accents (Irish+rough as **** south Wales don't exactly mix well together) and generations of in breeding
Flash your ****, they won't come near you after they've seen your ****.
Or turn the tables and steal their shoes! They won't expect that
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
Flash your ****, they won't come near you after they've seen your ****.
Or turn the tables and steal their shoes! They won't expect that

they can;t afford shoes!
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
I know this is the pit and all and you guys wont take this seriously, but my mom could have been hurt when the women followed her to our apartment. Im kinda hoping this isnt real. You would be scared ****less if you knew what was going on. And to the other guy who said are these real gypsies...the cops gave us a history on this one particular family and said that they cause trouble wherever they go. But slicing someones neck and stalking my mom and harrasing my grandmother is not just "causing trouble" its serious S*it

Sounds like the problems I'm having with my neighbours at the moment, minus the throat cutting. Hopefully the American police are better than the British ones at sorting things out. Maybe they can evict them if they don't own the property? (or is that just the UK)
Quote by faultyy
Sounds like the problems I'm having with my neighbours at the moment, minus the throat cutting. Hopefully the American police are better than the British ones at sorting things out. Maybe they can evict them if they don't own the property? (or is that just the UK)

Well, i live in new york, in manhattan, in the projects where hardly no one ever gets kicked out unless your arrested or you die. Weird thing is, The daughter looks rich and i say that because of the clothes that she wears but the mother, father, grandfather, grandmother and the son all look poor as hell. I dont know what to make of it.
Quote by faultyy

I think you've been watching Snatch
Quote by _Tim_
I think you've been watching Snatch

I've seen Snatch, but there's also a load of them living near me. It's quite funny really, every time they clear land to build something **** loads of caravans turn up over night, then refuse to leave
Quote by faultyy
I've seen Snatch, but there's also a load of them living near me. It's quite funny really, every time they clear land to build something **** loads of caravans turn up over night, then refuse to leave

But have you ever heard of a case like this?
Not with gypsies, just **** neighbours. Best thing you can do is either move or let the police deal with it, it's taken 2 years for the police to start helping in my case, but i'm in the UK so it will hopefully be different for you.

Just try to avoid them as far as possible, it's a **** situation to be in
I feel your pain
In my country gypsies are a real problem
they steal, vandalize and do all sorts of ****!

but this is scary stuff...
you should really get the cops involved and i dont know what to say to this...
move? if you can
Is there a reason they have something against your family?

Or did the potions tell them to?

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
Play some Br00tal D34th M3t41 at their Caravans.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Page 1 of 2