Page 1 of 2
Take a look at this http://divaboo.info/
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Awww... the red panda is so cute
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Holy **** some of those look like they could be pokemon

...and the blob fish looks so ugly haha
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|

?
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Axolotl
=

see the resemblance?

=

originals found yeah!!!
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by Ichikurosaki
these comparisons are genious

Well, i guess.

i was thinking more along the lines of
Quote by mynamesedson

...thats it..we should start catching some of these exotic animals and try shoving them in small balls. Itll be fun, my Axolotl can fight your Tapir
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Jonn0
i was thinking more along the lines of

Completely forgot about that.

Looking through these though.
..I'm now pretty damn sure pokemon wasnt just a result of people getting high.
Angora Rabbit

is comfy chair?

Aye-aye

see the resemblance with this:

Tarsier

owl imitator:
Quote by yellowfrizbee
...thats it..we should start catching some of these exotic animals and try shoving them in small balls. Itll be fun, my Axolotl can fight your Tapir

TAPIR...HYPNOSIS!

edit:no but seriusly, i dont know if anyone saw that thread with the digimon believers but this will hit them right across their face.
Last edited by mynamesedson at Mar 13, 2008,
Me and my friend used to make this comic about a superhero dumbo octopus back in 3rd grade. It owned.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by CFH82
Me and my friend used to make this comic about a superhero dumbo octopus back in 3rd grade. It owned.

sounds like great fun
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity

they're losing their hilarity, pick it up people
Quote by TheQuailman

It reminds me of this one:

blob is two tone top bottom muck is two tone stripes.... no resemblance there...
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

by the way... just found this video about the blobfish

( )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g18HdsJrI8o

by the way... some other strange, beautiful but weird or ugly animals:

the pink pigeon, dawn-color bird

The pink pigeon is inhabitant of Mauritius. They live in the dense forests of island and have sonorous voice. Pink pigeons usually sing their songs in the evening. These charming birds don’t afraid of people. So they also had suffering because of people and especially because of monkeys, which ruined their nests. Roughly 50 years ago they were only 33 birds on the island. Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust was the first who helped pink pigeons to survive.

Ligers

The liger is a hybrid cross between a male lion and a female tiger (i.e, Panthera leo × Panthera tigris[1]). A liger resembles a lion with diffused stripes. They are the largest cats in the world, although the Siberian Tiger is the largest "pure" taxon. Ligers and tigers enjoy swimming, whereas lions do not. A similar hybrid, the offspring of a male tiger and a female lion is called a tigon.

Frilled Shark

The frilled shark, Chlamydoselachus anguineus, is a primitive shark species, of the family Chlamydoselachidae in the order Hexanchiformes. The Southern African frilled shark is a proposed new species from the Southern African range. These two species are very different from the other hexanchiform sharks, and it has recently been proposed that the two frilled sharks should be given their own order: Chlamydoselachiformes. Additional extinct types are known from fossil teeth; thought to be extinct itself, it was only discovered in Japanese waters in the 19th century.[2] On January 21, 2007 a specimen was found alive off the coast of Japan near the Awashima Marine Park in Shizuoka, southwest of Tokyo. The shark was captured but, being in poor health, died shortly afterwards.[3]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8X6GKcLkdRE

Oarfish

Oarfish are large, greatly elongated, pelagic Lampriform fish comprising the small family Regalecidae.[1] Found in all temperate to tropical oceans yet rarely seen, the oarfish family contains four species in two genera. One of these, the king of herrings (Regalecus glesne), is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the longest bony fish alive, at up to 11 meters (12 yards, 1 inch) in length.[citation needed]

Cuban Solenodon

The Cuban Solenodon (Solenodon cubanus), known as the Almiqui in Cuba, is a soricomorph endemic to Cuba. It belongs to the family Solenodontidae along with a similar species, the Hispaniolan Solenodon (Solenodon paradoxus). The solenodon is unusual among mammals in that its saliva is venomous.

Since its discovery in 1861 by the German naturalist Wilhelm Peters, only 36 had ever been caught. By 1970, some thought that the Cuban Solenodon had become extinct, since no specimens had been found since 1890. On June 2, 1970, the Cuban Solenodon was classified as endangered. However, three were captured in 1974 and 1975, and subsequent surveys showed that it still occurred in many places in central and western Oriente Province, at the eastern end of Cuba. However, it is rare everywhere. Prior to 2003, the most recent sighting was in 1999 mainly because it is a nocturnal burrower, living underground, and thus is very rarely seen. The Cuban Solenodon that was found in 2003, named Alejandrito, brought the number ever caught to 37. He weighed 24 ounces and was healthy. He was released back into the wild after two days of scientific study were completed.
Last edited by JvL at Mar 14, 2008,
Quote by ShaunDiel

EDIT: I know the skull isn't attached to his head but it's still pretty cool.

his skull isn't attached to his head either. dont you know that cubone takes the skull of its dead mother?

*pokemon dweeb*
Quote by CoreysMonster
his skull isn't attached to his head either. dont you know that cubone takes the skull of its dead mother?

*pokemon dweeb*

I used to know that actually... gone are the days of Pokemon Red and Blue...
Quote by CoreysMonster

*pokemon dweeb*

Coming from the guy that spells "Pokémon" without the " é " that doesn't mean much.
Page 1 of 2