ok so im looking for a new amp and i've narrowed my search down to the JCM 800 and the DSL 2000. i think Trivium use the DSL and metallica have before (?) i mainly play metal and the amp i get would be a combo version.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Metal huh? What's your price range because you could get better than a Marshall for metal.

If you're looking for old school trash tones, a JCM 800 and a boost would do it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Metal huh? What's your price range because you could get better than a Marshall for metal.

If you're looking for old school trash tones, a JCM 800 and a boost would do it.

yea've heard some people say their not too good for metal, i was also looking at some randalls (the g3 combos)
as for price range around £500 (which is around $1000 i think)
Sig space available, give me some praise
Well. I have the DSL. Works great for Metallica'n ****.

JCM800 is ****en great. But you would need a boost pedal, Thats what drove me from the amp. The DSL is more Modern sounding and feels for me, more versatile.

please dude, There will be people saying: OMg don't buy marshall they suck lol just buy a mesa ect ect ect. Be strict about your choises, or you will end up questioning ANY choice you make.

EDIT: What the hell just happened? Did i hack the thread or something? Am i the only one that sees this?
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
Last edited by perkristian876 at Mar 13, 2008,