Marshall AVT 100W
Effects
Digitech EX-7
Line 6 Pod X3
How loud? 12.7
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
loud enough for me to practise with my band if its on full volume

only just though, its definately loud enough for a room if u just wanna play, too loud even, depending on what u like ot practise with , and if you lie loud, then u can probably afford better equipment... XD
PSN: Noverion
loud enough to vibrate the walls on not even full volume
stuff:
guitar.
amp.
acoustic.
im rather confused as to how this guys post is at the bottom all the time?
PSN: Noverion
it's a good practice amp. able to be played at moderate volumes, along with another guitar.
has many usable effects, louder than u'd think a 2W amp could belt out.

but in no way is able to keep up with a band situation. at max volume, u'd most likely ruin the speaker in a week.

you tube some micrcube clips there are some good ones.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by guitarguy182
hmm?

how is your post falling to the end of the thread.
how did i quote you, if u havent posted yet.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
My bud has the 15W roland. It is a good little amp and has a lot of punch for the 15 Watts behind it. The micro is good for practice and has good features (VOX DA5 as well) that don't come on the 15 watt version.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
It's way to quiet. My friend playes one and it's really to quiet for anything decent. Beside the mini amp looks gay.

For practicing it might be alright, in case of having elderly neighbours, but in all other situations, I'd go for a louder amp.

If you're going to play metal I don't suggest a Microcube or 15W cube at all (I've played them, and they don't have enough gain to play metal).
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
i wont be playin metal at all...Il be playing mainly in bigish room till im gigging or join a band which then i would obviously use something louder which ill borrow..

Does Roland 30 have the same amp effects as the micro cube? im really interested in those..

And how does the Roland 30 sound at room level volume

And why the hell is my first post 3/4 way down the thread??
Damien Rice === Legend
30 watt specs
http://www.roland.com/products/en/CUBE-30/specs.html
Micro specs
http://www.roland.com/PRODUCTS/en/Micro-CUBE/specs.html

It looks like it has most of the same features, I didn't think it did but here ya go. Check out the Vox DA5 as well if your going the 5watt route. It has a few more options, which is why I got it. And yes, I have elderly neighbors. (Frikkin Nazis...)
It's good for practice but if you play with someone who has a bigger amp it's gonna be tough to hear you
moved (man I feel like a janitor).
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Quote by petrina_678
loud enough to not be able to play it at full volume in my room

what ?! that amp probably won't even get over 75 dB !

are you hooking it up to a 412 or something (if that's even possible ?)
In a small room, you don't want to crank it. It is LOUD, and if it's not loud enough for you, then you really shouldn't damage your hearing any futher. I drowned out a church organ with my microcube.

What's up with these volume *****s anyways? Painfully loud isn't necessarily better!
Quote by Dores
In a small room, you don't want to crank it. It is LOUD, and if it's not loud enough for you, then you really shouldn't damage your hearing any futher. I drowned out a church organ with my microcube.

What's up with these volume *****s anyways? Painfully loud isn't necessarily better!

then maybe i tried a busted microcube perhaps. all i can say is that it wasn't very loud at all. a comparision: cube cranked on max on clean preset = fender hot rod deluxe on 1 (with 0 being not volume at all, but mind you, the hot rods get quite loud in the first few numbers)

at least with the one i tried anyway.
I have a mate who busks with one and says it loud enough for him to be well heard fro a good distance over the sound of the general public.

But it isn't loud enough to be vibrating walls like everyone's saying
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by jxljxl
I have a mate who busks with one and says it loud enough for him to be well heard fro a good distance over the sound of the general public.

But it isn't loud enough to be vibrating walls like everyone's saying

then there was definitely something wrong with the one i tried...
You can do a stadium gig with one.

Mic'd...

Seriously, it does get surprisingly loud. Maybe not room rattling, but loud enough for busking and being heard over generaly city noises, like someone mentioned earlier. I was at a guitar show, and a Roland rep had one hanging off his shoulder. He walked around the entire convention playing various things on a strat. He was easily heard a decent distance away, even over the din of the convention goers.

At least until someone powered up a half stack now and then.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."