Has anyone heard of these online comics? I personally find them hilarious, my favourites being:

and

The comics can be found at www.explosm.net

So anyway, post your favourite Cyanide and Happiness comics guys!

(And if this thread breaks any rule for whatever reason, please just tell me and I'll delete it).
every grade seven and their dog knows cyanide and happiness
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
i love those

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by COBHC6
every grade seven and their dog knows cyanide and happiness

+1

There is hardly a soul that doesn't know about Cyanide & Happiness. That doesn't make them any less awesome though.
i havent seen that metallica one before, but the stripes themselves are super common
what you want is some

MORNING GLORY!
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
lol
i like the jesus one wheres hes telling some kid "well, my dad can beat up your dad"
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
Quote by lateraluspiral
i havent seen that metallica one before, but the stripes themselves are super common
what you want is some

MORNING GLORY!

+*rather large number*

But, sadly, the site seems to be down.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Love 'em. Love the searchbar too. There was a very large thread not too long ago with a bunch of C&H posted in it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by happytimeharry
+1

There is hardly a soul that doesn't know about Cyanide & Happiness. That doesn't make them any less awesome though.

Truth.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
You might say I'm deliberately going against the grain to be 'cool', you might say I'm being unecessarily confrontational.
I am doing both.
Most C&H is pretty poor in terms of humour. If I wanted comics that read like they were the brainchild of a 13-year old boy and an enormous bucket of copied jokes, i'd just put a tabasco bottle in my butt and do a handstand.

EDIT: actually, no, that's not fair. some are pretty funny. But I don't see the brilliance, generally.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Last edited by rorythefaggot at Mar 13, 2008,
Greatest webcomic ever.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1

Cyanide & Happiness @
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.

Cyanide & Happiness @
Needlenick wrote:

Cyanide & Happiness @
Needlenick wrote:

I love it, it inspired me to make my own comic, but some of them are crap. I suppose it's expected. Earlier ones are better.