I recently sold my Gibson SG Standard to guitar center for rent money. So now im looking for a replacment and need some ideas. I really like smaller lighter guitars like the sg. I want one that is more unique than a fender or gibson. i really like mathey bellamys (muse) guitar and prefferably i want to be able to put a wammy bar, I wouldnt mind a floyd rose if it was sweet. I also am looking at the parker nightfly. So just help me out and give me some ideas!
Hey
Quote by jrthegreat91
I recently sold my Gibson SG Standard to guitar center for rent money. So now im looking for a replacment and need some ideas. I really like smaller lighter guitars like the sg. I want one that is more unique than a fender or gibson. i really like mathey bellamys (muse) guitar and prefferably i want to be able to put a wammy bar, I wouldnt mind a floyd rose if it was sweet. I also am looking at the parker nightfly. So just help me out and give me some ideas!

Priorities, buddy!

Just joking, sad when you have to do that. You could start by looking at Ibanez's if you want a Matt Bellamy-kinda guitar, though his are all custom. Ibanez are synonymous with tremolos, just avoid the Edge III.

Rob

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000
Last edited by quantum leap at Mar 13, 2008,
+1 on the Ibanez. I have never tried the Edge III but they get bashed worse than Marshall MG amps or anything BC Rich around here...