Looks like it might be a Peavey, but I think they have an extra knob.

Maybe a cheaper Peavey?
Any chance of a headstock photo?

They're the most useful way to id something.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
looks like a peavey grind bass but a lefty
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
Looks like one of those ibanezs to me.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Definitely looks like a lefty Ibanez BTB bass to me. Like nutter said though, a headstock photo would help loads.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
It does indeed look like an Ibanez BTB, but the question I have is - is this bass a $100 eBay special?

EDIT:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Bass-Guitar-Unique-left-handed-fretless_W0QQitemZ200207614734QQihZ010QQcategoryZ4713QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Fitzy you're unstoppable.

It's a generic, house-brand, sweat shop Asian bass guitar. Elm body...
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Last edited by thefitz at Mar 13, 2008,
Quote by thefitz
It does indeed look like an Ibanez BTB, but the question I have is - is this bass a $100 eBay special?

EDIT:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Bass-Guitar-Unique-left-handed-fretless_W0QQitemZ200207614734QQihZ010QQcategoryZ4713QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Say what you want, but that's impressive. That's exactly what I was hoping it wasn't. Any idea where I can find a good lefty fretless, then?
Quote by Syris
Say what you want, but that's impressive. That's exactly what I was hoping it wasn't. Any idea where I can find a good lefty fretless, then?

Do you want a good lefty fretless, or a $200 lefty fretless?

If you want a $200 lefty fretless - why not check out Rondobass?

If you want a good lefty fretless, check a guitar store. Or a company's website.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Or take a decent fret'd bass and buy a new fretless neck stock and tuners from Warmoth
Quote by thefitz

Erm, i'm confused. Where did the TS get the pictures at, and how did you end up finding the information surrounding them?

Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
looks like one of those Brice basses you see on Ebay. they seem to like copying Ibanez.
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez
Quote by Metalcredge
Erm, i'm confused. Where did the TS get the pictures at, and how did you end up finding the information surrounding them?

I took a stab in the dark and thought that TS saw it on eBay. I typed in Left Handed Fretless, and it was the only one.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
lol
your so good.
the fitz is Batman!!!!!
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by Syris
Any help would be appreciated in identifying it, and what it could be worth.

Thanks

Looks like an Ibanez BTB. Great bass if it is.
It's a Generic korean brand name bass. In this case i am pretty sure the brand name is Maestro. Dont buy it.
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1
Quote by thefitz
Do you want a good lefty fretless, or a $200 lefty fretless?

If you want a $200 lefty fretless - why not check out Rondobass?

If you want a good lefty fretless, check a guitar store. Or a company's website.

Is Rondobass another word for SX? If so, please don't tell me you like them Fitzy, I would be devestated.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Well, the first line is the most important one - there are good lefty fretless basses, and there are $200 lefty fretless basses.

SX (pronounced "essex") is the Fender-clone brand of Rondo - they have other brand names (pronounced "other brand names") too. They may or may not be better.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Essex bass eh? *thinks of council estates, wiggas, chavs, dumb blondes*

Who'd name a bass brand after that craphole of a county? XD

Apologies to anyone from that way.

SX basses look good for the money, but tbh, they're not high quality and you'll just wanna dump it after a while - just like an Essex girl.

Sorry, couldnt help myself :P

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9