Anyone played them? From the sounds that I've heard, these are really grainy type marshall distortion... not a really great bottom end... but then again, youtube clips do nothing for sound...
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
wow... cant believe this is this low on the list already....

bump
Go on Madisons website and check out the bands that use them.. that will give you a good representation of what they sound like.

http://www.netmusicians.org/index.php

this website might have some clips too
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Last edited by Vanquish at Mar 13, 2008,
If you like it's tone, save up a bit more and get the Marshall TSL. The Madison is pretty much a copy with Chinese parts.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Yeah people here are too n00b to have heard of Madison. I don't really like the THAT much, I'd prefer to have a Splawn or a Marshall
Quote by Gibson_Left
Yeah people here are too n00b to have heard of Madison. I don't really like the THAT much, I'd prefer to have a Splawn or a Marshall

I'm thinking that from what I hear as well.....

Splawn for sure.... just after my boogie....
Quote by aznrockerdude
If you like it's tone, save up a bit more and get the Marshall TSL. The Madison is pretty much a copy with Chinese parts.

TSL's suck monkey dick.

The DSL's are where its at
Quote by Gibson_Left
TSL's suck monkey dick.

did he just compare marshall with a boutique Madison?
Quote by Brendan.Clace

Yeah I told you this forum is running amock with n00bs

But I wouldn't call Madison "boutique"
Pots sitting in the faceplate that weren't even connected, duct tape inside the chassis, ch. switching issues, Chinese parts, yeah, I've heard of them. Some great threads on HC about them a few years ago.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
Pots sitting in the faceplate that weren't even connected, duct tape inside the chassis, ch. switching issues, Chinese parts, yeah, I've heard of them. Some great threads on HC about them a few years ago.

tr00

i'm on teh hcaf and teh ugzz simlutanoeulsly :thu:
Quote by Brendan.Clace

Madison isn't boutique, cheap Chinese parts put together poorly does not make it boutique.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by Gibson_Left
TSL's suck monkey dick.

But the Madison is a TSL copy, so if he likes it, why not go for it? Besides, I'm sure most stores have both the DSL and the TSL, so the TS can try them out and see which one he likes best.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
well gwar uses them so they must be hardcore haha
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
anyways,

I posted what I said

Boogie first.

Then Splawn Nitro
Quote by Gibson_Left

Splawns are really all the rage now on here, aren't they? After that thread...

Oh, and to the TS...here's a tip. When I want to sample an amp, I plug my laptop into my Blues Jr. in order to give me a better idea of what it sounds like. It's far better to use the bigger and better speakers, and also better technology of an amp rather than a computer's crappy built in speakers. Youtube videos can actually sound decent like this.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Last edited by Sonicxlover at Mar 13, 2008,
Quote by Sonicxlover
Splawns are really all the rage now on here, aren't they? After that thread...

Oh, and to the TS...here's a tip. When I want to sample an amp, I plug my laptop into my Blues Jr. in order to give me a better idea of what it sounds like. It's far better to use the bigger and better speakers, and also better technology of an amp rather than a computer's crappy built in speakers. Youtube videos can actually sound decent like this.

Ive been watching splawns for months now...not just after that thread. Half of UG got on the bandwagon because of that thread.

I heard about Splawn through a band called Kutless, and a band called Disciple, AND a band called Inhale Exhale.
I use a new Madison Divinity 2. Alot of the complaints people had were from a while back. From my experience its a great amp and very versatile for the money. I bought the head new for $699 u.s. Its a 2 channel amp with a tube boost for the clean channel and 2 seperate sets of gain controls on the dirty channel. Its like having a 4 channel amp which is all easily accessed with the footswtich that comes with it. Plus you can use it with almost any cab,with 16ohms mono and 8 or 4 stereo. You also have the option of running effects thru the foot switch or thru the head. So far its been good to me. But as for the Madison company itself. I haven't had to contact them for much so I don't know how responsive they are. But I did try to get in touch with them for a new owners manual and they haven't responded yet. We'll see.