Are there any fatty fratties or sorostitutes on here? jk

But seriously, what do you guys think ab them?

Hate them? love them?
I go to my cousins frat once or twice a month to party. Can't wait to be a part of it next year.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
depends on the guys in the frat. but most of them are complete & total asshats. there's 2 good frats on campus where i'm at. & sororities....great way to meet chicks mixers & stuff but generally they are just as bad as the frats...biznitches!!
**** that their pretty much a bunch of bitches that do a bunch of stupid stuff to get in... but then again im not in college so i really wouldnt know...
What are they? Are they male and female cults set up inside Universities? I know about them through sitcoms, they seem like older kids treating freshmen like slaves until they get "accepted."

Sounds fucking stupid.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
i am a member of the kappa sigma fraternity...we dont do all of the things a usual frat does...its nothing like animal house or anything like that....we were founded in 1400 in italy and we have alot of cool history....it can be an awesome experience if you find one that suits you....im not the typical popped collar, polo wearing kid....i wear my pf flyers, chucks and band shirts and im the same as any other KE brother...until you really find one that has the same beliefs as you do then you wont really understand it..i have a brotherhood that i can count on at any moment and accepts me for who i am...its not all popped collar douche bags
In my family its a tradition for the men to join fraternities and im looking forward to it in two years. I just feel a little overwhelmed by the pledging process, like when should I start looking? and who to meet?, etc.
Quote by whitebluesboy
In my family its a tradition for the men to join fraternities and im looking forward to it in two years. I just feel a little overwhelmed by the pledging process, like when should I start looking? and who to meet?, etc.

if you are a legacy to a certain frat they will probably contact you your senior year or so...other than that whenever you go to rush you just go to what ever house you want to and they will either want you or not want you....
forgot to say that meet everyone you can in the particular frat you want to join...the more people that know you the better
Quote by Venom5.0
we were founded in 1400 in italy and we have alot of cool history.

Win.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!