I have been playing for a few months, and am ready to upgrade from my Ibanez GAX30. My budget is about $450, and I have been looking into a few Schecters and Agiles. I don't want a tremolo. Here are a few guitars I am interested in...
- Schecter C-1 Artist Limited Edition
- Schecter C-1 (its on the schecter site, but i cant find it anywhere!)
- any Agile Les Paul copy
Any opinions would be helpful!
From what I hear you cant really go wrong with any of them. Especially if you've only been playing for a few months, you cant go wrong for the prices of all of them.
i'd say get a mexi strat you may want the tremelo to have but you dont have to use it

plus im a total strat guy

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

the best advise i could give you would be to huff it out on your ibanez for a while so when you pick up an expertly set guitar your amazing, but if you realy want to upgrade now id go for: 1. new Ibanez RG, there relitivly cheap and yet (plz dont flame for this) i chose over a faded SG 2. some kind of a mexican fender, Strat or Tele 3. find an Epiphone ES335 dot used or on sale, install real gibson pick-ups and cutt your hair like Paul McCartney
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.
Ive played a C-1 Classic and it is pretty cool. I havent had any expierences with Agile however.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
I'm a Schecter fan admittedly. Really well made and sounding guitars for the price. I do hear quite a few things about Agile, however I've always been one that likes to be able to play a guitar before buying, and unless the Agile is in a pawn shop or something similar, you're generally not able to do that with them.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
they're both good guitars for the money. but if you plan on upgrading later, the schecter would probably hold its value better than the agile would.

Keep in mind i bought my agile septor 7 AFTER trying out a schecter c7 blackjack.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
i have also been looking at the Schecter Damien FR. I tried it at Guitar Center and really liked it, only it does not have the best clean, and since i change key a lot, the FR would be a pain in the ass.
Quote by guitarboy48
i have also been looking at the Schecter Damien FR. I tried it at Guitar Center and really liked it, only it does not have the best clean, and since i change key a lot, the FR would be a pain in the ass.

changing keys???
i meant that i go from E to drop D to half-step-down tuning often. So tuning would be even more of a hassle.