so what does UG think of the revs and the krankensteins? ive been hearing mixed reviews for the longest time now. Ive heard they are paperweights, and some they are beastly? also they seem a little pricey for the components. Tjoughts? discuss
GEAR:

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi Les Paul (modded with EMG 81/85, various other things)
Boss Looper
Member of UG's Hatecrew!
ok, im not really interested in getting one, but i was wondering if they were any good, just for general knowledge
GEAR:

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi Les Paul (modded with EMG 81/85, various other things)
Boss Looper
Member of UG's Hatecrew!
Id look at framus as well. Been listening to an OD'd Dragon and the chug is orgasmic.
Quote by bootyguard
Or when my parents found out that i was having sex in my car my mom let me know cause she started making me 2 sandwhiches i was like "why 2?" and shes like "well you've been doing a lot of exercise recently". my face literally looked like this
I like them a lot. They aren't pricey for components IMO, they are built with great parts. They are actually built a lot better than quite a few amps that are higher in the pricerange, just based on parts alone if you look at gutshots. It's a love hate thing for the sound, it's pretty polarized, but they are average priced for other new amps in the range IMO. There are many bands that tour with them, and their customer support is phenomenal. I have a Krankenstein+, and it screams. They are amps you have to play first though, some people just don't get on with the sound.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by bootyguard
Or when my parents found out that i was having sex in my car my mom let me know cause she started making me 2 sandwhiches i was like "why 2?" and shes like "well you've been doing a lot of exercise recently". my face literally looked like this