im almost done with my guitar all i gto left to do is sand it with 800-200 paper the thing is, where do i buy it? i went to walrmart but no luck. plz help me out!
any hardware store or hobby shop or automotive parts stove, basicly anything besides grocery stores
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.
thanks waltmart wwas my first try since they have anything you can think of. anyways thanks ill be posting some pics of my guitar in a few weeks .
Quote by zenabi87
thanks waltmart wwas my first try since they have anything you can think of. anyways thanks ill be posting some pics of my guitar in a few weeks .

I use the 3m wet/dry automotive sandpaper. They sell it at wal-mart but they don't have that many different grits. Unless its the wal-mart i goto, they only have 4 different grits. They have it in the automotive section in the shelves with the glass sliding doors. So you will have to ask someone to open the glass doors to get it.
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
Last edited by GnGonzalesjoe at Mar 13, 2008,
is it cheaper then in home depot? cuz thats the reason i go to wm.
I never bought it from home depo. I usually buy it from pep boys since it is 2 block from my house, so it's more convenient and pep boys carry more different grits than wal-mart. But i can tell you the sandpaper is cheaper at wal-mart than pep boys.
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
Home depot and walmart doesnt carry stuff past 400. Auto body paint places should and I know my ace hardware has up to 1500. Stewmac has up to 2000. And the frecut brand from them lasts forever.