Why do people dance to Crime in Stereo?

All of these stupid kids were dancing so hard to them on Monday in Phoenix, it didn't make much sense.
cause stupid kids think that its cool to like the music that MTV and emo kids tell you to like cause they think there "different" and "standing out" while in reality there just following what everyone else is doing and single-handedly causing the downfall of good music 'cause now these stupid kids wanna be in a band that plays the same stupid music as the stupid bands that MTV and that emo kid tells them to listen too...

P.S. im guessing Crime in Stereo is one of those emo screamo bands right?
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.
Quote by amcrambler
cause stupid kids think that its cool to like the music that MTV and emo kids tell you to like cause they think there "different" and "standing out" while in reality there just following what everyone else is doing and single-handedly causing the downfall of good music 'cause now these stupid kids wanna be in a band that plays the same stupid music as the stupid bands that MTV and that emo kid tells them to listen too...

No, Crime In Stereo is a really good band.

Do you mean hardcore dancing or actually dancing?

When I saw them, most people were just slamdancing and a few were hardcore dancing.
wow

quality thread from the first reply already
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Quote by hardrock1315
No, Crime In Stereo is a really good band.

Do you mean hardcore dancing or actually dancing?

When I saw them, most people were just slamdancing and a few were hardcore dancing.

These kids were hardcore dacing as if Shattered Realm was playing, haha.
I say who cares?

I dance/mosh/whatever the hell you want to call it to any band I enjoy that puts on a good live show. I dont really care what kind of music it is(to a point obviously, I'm not going to mosh to some acoustic band ).

The way I see it is, as long as everyone is having a good time, why does it matter?
Quote by free.of.filth.
These kids were hardcore dacing as if Shattered Realm was playing, haha.

Sorry to double post but speaking of them, they really should come to phoenix.
Quote by amcrambler

j00 PH4IL!
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Mosh Motherfucker.

They aren't that great live, but I still really enjoy them. Last time they played here everyone was so happy the show didn't get shut down, because CiS shows always used to get shut down around here.

Quote by amcrambler

Wrong.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Mosh Motherfucker.

They aren't that great live, but I still really enjoy them. Last time they played here everyone was so happy the show didn't get shut down, because CiS shows always used to get shut down around here.

Good times.

I think it almost got stopped at the end when those old guys were arguing with that skinhead with the Madball shirt on. My friend says a lot of shows get shut down there.

But we pulled through!