ok this thread is my own opinion on the news today about reverend wright news this morining.I'm not meaning this towards all african americans or any other racial division.this morning an african american minister's recordings of some of his services was very political against america in one of his speeches he said "goddamn america."this man, i feel is a pro hate against america and white people.Now once again I'm not defending or going on the offensive.he says that the white people of america are racist and do not want the black man here.he says that we build jails and make laws just right so the black man can end up in jail.Now the media went to some of his church servers and asked them if they feel that he was being radical and everyone of them said that "its not being radical at all its just being black and in america."Now black people can hate a white person if they want to for slavery for the KKK for opression but it makes them no different from my ancestors, the cherokee indians, who were slaughtered and raped sent away from there homeland and were given absolutely no freedom at all.yes white people in the past and still today can be very ignorant and pro-hate but giving violence back is not solving anything.now wright also stated how hipocritical america is for using terrorism on germans and bombing japan with atomic bombs but as i learned in my history class i believe president truman bombed them to avoid an invasion of japan which would have resulted in a mass killing of our troops around the millions in casualties of soldiers that were tired hungry and just wanted peace.now for slavery i apologize to all black people for it but you should also realize that if it wasn't for your ancestors becoming slaves and being shipped here you would not be free to speak your mind and say "goddamn america" now would you because if you were in africa and you spoke out against the leader you would most likely be killed.Also yes there are many things wrong with america:corruption,pollution,drugs,greed,racism,social classifications-but at least you have an oppurtunity to make something of yourself and make your ancestors proud.let me ask you this what is america to you is it a free ride to fame is a place to escape to is it the place dreamed about by unfortunate people around the world maybe but here is what it is to me america is a dream that i dream would become the pinnacle of the world where all peoples of any race can come and be united by one common principle that is a need for people who have it and desire for people who don't that common principle is freedom.So my point is that this man known as wright is a terrorist who speaks out against the nation that gives him so much and he won't even do his job he is a minister not a political lawyer this man is worse than the people who caused 9/11 worse than the people who bombed the trade center worse than the people who bombed pearl harbor and innocent people in europe that were killed by the psychotic hopes of one man who tried so hard to wipe out the israelites.This man named Wright I believe is WRONG.
-Pulse-
Knock down the wall!

Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares? who cares?

See, no one likes walls of text
Gear: Framus Cobra - Homemade Warmoth guitar - Ibanez S470 - Alvarez acoustic
Worse than the people behind 9/11 for hating America? I'm pretty sure they hated America too (or were America, depending on if you believe the conspiracy theories... but whatever).

Still- you're not at all sane.

EDIT: While I'm here I'll insult America! America thinks it's so goddam blessed- like it's got some kind of mission to spread it's ways around everywhere, by torture and kidnap and blowing up people- the whole thing's so fake, there's no real freedom or democracy in the US, nor in the UK. So we get to pick which figurehead leads us to wars we don't want? Freedom!

And yeah, if I was an ethnic minority still feeling the effects of all the sh*te things the ancestors of the rich did to them, I'd be annoyed. There's been not a fraction of the reparations necessary to wipe the slate clean.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Last edited by Hobolad at Mar 13, 2008,
After peicing together your ...... shall i say........ carefully crafted argument I've concluded that you think this guy's a terrorist whos worse than the guys that did 9/11 and that you can't use paragraphs.