Hi,
Im matt and i play the guitar. I am 13 years old(14 in a month) and was wondering if there are any other instrument players in CT. I can play Metal, Rock, Blues, anything you like. I dont do vocals so :/ Ive been playing for about a year now and have a Fender, getting a VX soon. So yeah, if you live in CT(connecticut) and need a lead/rhythemist please post here.
whoa i live in watertown connecticut. i kinda have a band but not really. i've been playin guitar for three years. we might need another guitarist.
Hi,
I'm Tyler and I play guitar, too. I am 17 years old (18 in February) and I don't live there.
Nice choices of music.
I plays guitars.
Quote by mitchrushton182
whoa i live in watertown connecticut. i kinda have a band but not really. i've been playin guitar for three years. we might need another guitarist.

need lead rhythem? and how old are you? i dont wanna be in a band with a like 30 year old lol
im 16. everybody else in the band is 16 i think. we got a kid who sorta plays bass, a kid who kinda sucks at drums and a kid that doesnt sing very well and me on guitar. i guess we would need a rhythm but we need a real drummer more.
or you can be rhythem i like lead alot and suppose u do to... we cud prolly work sumthing out... iight so keep in touch bro..
I'm rythm. And if you're into bands like Maiden, Diamon Head, Saxon, Sabbath, and want to fuse heavy (80's late 70's heaviness) with melodic vocals that's what I want. I play guitar, mainly lead some rythm when I write. IF you can write good songs that have high energy then we might be able to work something out if you're interested. And I've been playing for like 4 ish years.