Alright so I've got this weird rattling noise that seems to be coming from the bridge of my epi les paul. I think it's the little screws or something that adjust the action, but I don't know. It isn't a buzzing like fret buzz, it is a quiet rattling. any suggestions?
GEAR

VOX AC15 / AC4
Fender MIM Sunburst Strat
epiphone les paul custom in white
Yamaha FG730s
The Tweak-O fuzz pedal
might be one of intonation screws came loose? Shake the guitar, see if something comes loose?
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
Quote by fenderwiz
Tighten the screws that are holding down the Tremelo.

LP's dont come with "tremelos"
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
^I've heard that it's possible to get a floyd specially made for LP's.
But standard, they never do come with them. BTW, I have the same problem sometimes.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I think my guitar does the same thing. It is the intonation screws on mine
I plays guitars.
Quote by oneblackened
^I've heard that it's possible to get a floyd specially made for LP's.
But standard, they never do come with them. BTW, I have the same problem sometimes.

yeah its not standard
unless you get one with standard Bigsby Trem
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Make sure the string is in the saddle all the way. I sometimes get phantom noises on my Charvel (granted it's a Floyd Rose like that). Most often is from loose screws somewhere.
When did the rattling seem to start? I had a slight rattling/buzzing on my Epi Les Paul before after modding it, and it turned out to be from one of the mounting screws from my neck pickup. If you are sure that the sound is coming from your bridge, try strumming while applying pressure to one screw at a time to stabilize it and see where exactly the problem could be from. That's how i was able to see what piece was loose on my Les Paul.

*EDIT* just to elaborate - from common sense, when you put pressure on a particular screw and find less or no more rattling, then you probably found it. Try this and then get back to us.