I found this DVD in my computer that is my brothers (Harold and Kumar go to White Castle) and the files in the DVD are .ifo, .vob, and .bup. How do I get these files and turn them into a video file (.mp4? .wmv? .mov? .avi? anything) so I put put it on my Zune
DVD decrypter -> copy the .vob's to [wherever]
Rename the ".VOB" -> ".mpeg"

Dunno what type files work, if mpegs work that'll be fine, but really high quality -> Space consuming.
If .avi's work, google & d/l "pocketdivxencoder"

DO NOT DO WHAT THAT 'TARD SAID!!!!
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Delete the system32 folder.

Thanks, I'm not stupid

thanks purplegreendave, I don't really care about the file type though because I use other programs to convert (which I'm gonna try before DVD decrrypettere) before I put it on my Zune
Quote by RPGoof
Thanks, I'm not stupid

Warned you just in case though, like my massive, unmissable warning?
Now I remember why I stopped frequenting here...
I hope you knew that wasn't directed at you, dave :P
But I'm using this Videora iPod Converter thing I've had for a while rather than what you guys said, it's working like a charm. So many file types it converts from
Quote by RPGoof
I hope you knew that wasn't directed at you, dave :P
But I'm using this Videora iPod Converter thing I've had for a while rather than what you guys said, it's working like a charm. So many file types it converts from

I got that
But why may I ask did you start the thread if you were already gonna use videora?
I didn't think of it until I started the thread. I thought I needed a special file converter, thinking that these .vob files were specific for DVD playing and weren't just video files in itself