So, there's this drunk guy that rides the bus every day. He's around 60 years old, he seems to be ALWAYS drunk and holding beer. He always talks to random people, and tells them how, "A membership at the golf place used to cost ten bucks, now it costs 3000 dollars." Once i saw him and another drunk guy on the bus. they were talking to each other at the same time about completely different topics, one was talking about the "damn govermint,"(that's how he pronounced it) and "damn taxes," and the other was talking about the golf membership (again). There's this other guy that smells strongly of a combination of mold and tobacco. This is public transport by the way. Are there some strange people that are usually on the bus you take?
sup?
No buses run where I live, we're too small.

Wohoo, I don't have to worry about getting pissed on whilst traveling!
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
When I'm on the bus I always look for nudists. I've never found any though; it would seem there are never two in the same place.
My buddy and I found a backpack on a bus. It had some notebooks and like $4. Another time, a hobo peed
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Last edited by Chikitty_China at Mar 13, 2008,
A friend once told me that he saw a bum lying infront of Mc Donalds around 12 at night in his sleeping bag, jerkin it
I had a guy who kept making load grunting/orgasm noises behind me. I looked over and he was just reading the Metro, normal as can be, grunting....
Quote by Moggan13
I had a guy who kept making load grunting/orgasm noises behind me. I looked over and he was just reading the Metro, normal as can be, grunting....

tourette syndrom perhaps
i cant wait to be old.... im gona sit on my porch and yell at kids........ GET OFF MY LAWN... hoodlums they are....
I pick my nose....
The one time I rode a public bus a drunk guy pissed himself.

Never again - I'll walk from now on..
Quote by Feischti
tourette syndrom perhaps

Or the Metro had an interesting article on fake boobs that week
Quote by Moggan13

Metro is pretty good though. And they are giving it away for free!

Just like your mom!

I'm sorry, I am just treating you poorly so you'll leave. That way you won't be a phony.

A big fat phony!
I don't get public transit.

But, What I hate is when you're walking around town and a tweaker starts off a long ass conversation about the most random ****, and delay you by half an hour. They're almost as bad as War Veterans that speak in mumbles. If I was in a bus they couldn't follow me! Wait, tweakers don't ride buses do they?
Quote by Feischti
tourette syndrom perhaps

Maybe, though theres is someone in my home town who yells and swears at passing cars and buses, he just can't help it. It's quite sad as i leave college for him to be yelling at people "HEY! HEY! FUCK-FACE! HEY!"

Quote by Renka
I'm sorry, I am just treating you poorly so you'll leave. That way you won't be a phony.

A big fat phony!

Steelworker
Quote by doggy_hat
I don't get public transit.

But, What I hate is when you're walking around town and a tweaker starts off a long ass conversation about the most random ****, and delay you by half an hour. They're almost as bad as War Veterans that speak in mumbles. If I was in a bus they couldn't follow me! Wait, tweakers don't ride buses do they?

war vets that speak in mumbles......... **** off
I pick my nose....
Quote by Moggan13
Maybe, though theres is someone in my home town who yells and swears at passing cars and buses, he just can't help it. It's quite sad as i leave college for him to be yelling at people "HEY! HEY! FUCK-FACE! HEY!"

Steelworker

One time a Kid with tourettes said to me: "Hey, Dude, trippy shirt...YOU ****ING HIPPIE MOTHER****ER!!!!!!!" Tie Dye doesn't make me a hippy
I have a good one. I went to chicago for a week, and while I was down there we rode the L everywhere. There was this guy on the subway and he just busts out singing Helter Skelter. I of course sing along, and then at the end this old dude that's maybe sixty stands up and yells "I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS!!!"... good times

that actually happened if you don't believe me
well... I haven't taken the bus since my therapist told me "greg, your a rich and famous blues player now. you should have a limo or something. so as your therapist I'm recomending you to get a limo and hire a driver." I got the limo the next day and put the word out that I was hiring a driver. wow. I got over 4 million apps. the first two I hired were hot blonde girls they just wanted my money. I fired them. then there was this drunk smelly guy that would always tell me about how expensive his golf membership was. my thrapist got hime to quit drinking and shower regularly. hes been my driver ever senice.
Quote by Gregoriose
well... I haven't taken the bus since my therapist told me "greg, your a rich and famous blues player now. you should have a limo or something. so as your therapist I'm recomending you to get a limo and hire a driver." I got the limo the next day and put the word out that I was hiring a driver. wow. I got over 4 million apps. the first two I hired were hot blonde girls they just wanted my money. I fired them. then there was this drunk smelly guy that would always tell me about how expensive his golf membership was. my thrapist got hime to quit drinking and shower regularly. hes been my driver ever senice.

what a... strange... story.... I nearly found that humorous...
sup?