Ended up not falling in love with the 6505 tone, and the feedback was way more excessive than what everyone said it would be. Looking into other amps now, so far i like the specs of the dsl100s, or a jcm800..something along those lines. What else are good options to look for? Mesa is way out of the price rage considering its 1700 for just the head
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
-Can you go used?
-Have you tried a noise gate?
-Styles?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I love my DSL100. A lot of people will say get the JCM800. If you want a versatile amp that will do anything without having to add pedals for gain, The DSL100 we be the best, in my opinion. At least that was the amp that sounded the best to me.

Good luck.
Are you seriously returning an amp because of feedback? Might want to look into noisegates bud.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by mike.h
Are you seriously returning an amp because of feedback? Might want to look into noisegates bud.

I tried a few noise gates, didnt work too well at all. No matter, just bought the 6505+ head with a genz benz g-flex 2x12. Oh my god. It is 600 times better than the combo words cant even explain!
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412