Note these are NOT the EMG Actives I've been trying to sell and ended up putting in another guitar for now; these are passive.

These are practically NOS EMG Selects. They came off an NOS (New Old Stock) Epiphone X-1000 and where used for maybe an hour before I desoldered them and pulled them out. Totally mint with plenty of lead left. These were made around 1988 but still work great. If you bought these new it would be around $80 for the set.

Since I want these out the door to pay for a Kahler, I'm looking for $45 USD (OBO) + Shipping in the CONUS for the set. That is $15 a pickup! Not even GFS stuff can beat that. I'll include the mounting screws and springs too. Pictures can be had if you are interested. Paypal or Money Order is fine Thanks.
Bump

$40 + Shipping. Thats $13.34 a pickup, and these are easily on par with anything made by GFS.
r u willing to split them up i just need 1 single coil and 1 humbucker!
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by clomon
r u willing to split them up i just need 1 single coil and 1 humbucker!

For the humbucker and the single, the best I could do is $30 + Shipping as I was not looking to split up the set (easier to sell it that way).
if you can do $35.00 shiped and payed with a money order you got a deal! im at 72903 fort smith arkansas!
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Bump, I haven't heard from the guy in 4 days so I'm guessing he lost interest.

Still available at $40 USD + shipping.
ship to Canada? these would be sweet in my cheapo strat project
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Quote by hushie_619
ship to Canada? these would be sweet in my cheapo strat project

Sorry for the slow reply. I will not ship to Canada as last time I did it for an item this size it was a pain in the ass and cost $20. Sorry, but it's too much hassle for me for such a small item. Thanks for the offer.

Bumpity bump
hey srry about not responding my pc crashed. if the humbucker is still avalable ill take it fir like $15 shiped or somthing like that!
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Sorry for the slow response as well. IF you still want the pups, maybe we can work out at least a partial deal for that Charvel Model 4 with some other goodies on my end, like a couple effects or something else.