I have a set of speakers that I wish to use, however I have a problem. The speakers are the old "two exposed wire" type connection, and the thing i want to plug em into is a 1/4 inch connection.

How do I fix this? is it possible to simply solder a 1/4 inch jack onto the end of the wires? Please help if you have a solution.
could you explain yourself a little more? whats going to be producing sound through the speakers?
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Yep, I'm pretty sure that should work. If it doesn't you can just cut the ends back off anyways.
Quote by to_the_grave
I have a set of speakers that I wish to use, however I have a problem. The speakers are the old "two exposed wire" type connection, and the thing i want to plug em into is a 1/4 inch connection.

How do I fix this? is it possible to simply solder a 1/4 inch jack onto the end of the wires? Please help if you have a solution.

Yeah, or you could get a 1/4 inch cable and cut the end off.
I'll be plugging them into my protools mbox mini. The mbox doesnt run sound through the computer's soundcard, so i need another set of speakers.