Page 1 of 2
SO today me and my friend are walking home from school to my house. On our way there we see a dead cat on the side of the road. And we both knew that we couldnt pass up this oppurtunity to use it in a prank. So we get my car and put the cat in a recycle bag.

Then we go to this neighborhood and decide we were gonna put it on this acquaitenence of ours door step. Hes not really a friend but if we do talk to him we kind of just make fun of him. And he makes fun of us to so its mutal indifference.

SO we do it and then later a mutal friend of mine and the dude who we pranked called me and asked if i did it cause a person said he saw a white SUV do it (i have a white SUV). I said no but i was in the neighborhood to hang out with this other friend who lives in that neighborhood (which is true).

But this mutual friend said even if i did do it hed help me kick the dudes ass if he tried to do anything. Im bigger than the guy but im a wimp and so are my 2 other friends that did it.

pretty funny aye?
im still stuck on why theres a dead cat on the side of the road......
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
no thats actually one of the most retarded things i have ever read. you are an effin tool
Not really.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
hahahahaha.

dropping roadkill on someone door step

hahahahaha.

I'm not laughing.

If you'd set fire to a bag of poop on the other hand, it'd be a very different matter.
Quote by moodster
im still stuck on why theres a dead cat on the side of the road......

cat plus car?
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Who the hell walks by a dead cat and thinks "Hey, we can use this for a prank!"?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I really don't see how that's worth it. Besides, I'm sensing a lack of kitty appreciation. You should immediately go to the caturday treatment center.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by Kensai
Who the hell walks by a dead cat and thinks "Hey, we can use this for a prank!"?

normal people.
You're a douche, I stopped reading at the dead cat part.

EDIT: Never mind, you're not a douche, douches actually get near lady parts, you're just a tool.
Fail. This is not funny at all.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Kensai

+1 bahaha exactly what I was thinking
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
*insert lol wut pear here*
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Quote by blackflag12377
Im bigger than the guy but im a wimp and so are my 2 other friends that did it.

what a bitch.
Quote by blackflag12377
SO today me and my friend are walking home from school to my house. On our way there we see a bag of poop on the side of the road. And we both knew that we couldnt pass up this oppurtunity to use it in a prank. So we get my car and put the bag of poop in a recycle bag.

Then we go to this neighborhood and decide we were gonna put it on this acquaitenence of ours door step. Hes not really a friend but if we do talk to him we kind of just make fun of him. And he makes fun of us to so its mutal indifference.

SO we do it and then later a mutal friend of mine and the dude who we pranked called me and asked if i did it cause a person said he saw a white SUV do it (i have a white SUV). I said no but i was in the neighborhood to hang out with this other friend who lives in that neighborhood (which is true).

But this mutual friend said even if i did do it hed help me kick the dudes ass if he tried to do anything. Im bigger than the guy but im a wimp and so are my 2 other friends that did it.

pretty funny aye?

anyone else find this a bit funnier than the orginal...I do
You sir are an idiot.

(directed at blackflag)
Last edited by killer kowalski at Mar 13, 2008,
Quote by blackflag12377
damn am i the only guitar player who loves to vandalize?

That's not vandalism.
Quote by freedoms_stain
hahahahaha.

dropping roadkill on someone door step

hahahahaha.

I'm not laughing.

If you'd set fire to a bag of poop on the other hand, it'd be a very different matter.

lol He called the ****, poop.

Yeah if you walk by a dead cat and think "this is the perfect prank opportunity!" You probably belong in a mental hospital.
that really wasnt funny.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Well, TS is an idiot alright...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by LinkManDX
Wait... so you put a bag of poop in a recycle bag...

*head explodes*

He called the shit poop!
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Come on now, a dead cat? wtf man, thats not cool. Ur a douche. Its not even funny.

wow. Thats just sick.
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
Page 1 of 2