Hello, i was wondering what you all think about becoming a sperm donor? i was watching MANSWERS, and i found out some things that you have to do to become a sperm donor:

you have to have some sort of a college Degree

you have to be good looking

you have to be somewhat tall

if you are a sperm donor, you can make 1-2 thousand dollars a month, so i think its a great thing to do! what you you all think?
i saw that a while ago.

there are a ton of tests to have to have done first but once you pass them all, you can get some good cash flow.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
that would be the best.

cause then you can tell everyone that you get bitches pregnant without paying child support
College degree?

Why? I mean, I can see how most places would want educated people, but you can't be IN college or something?

I mean, it's 1-2 THOUSAND dollars a month. There would be NO student debt.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by WaggyPlankUSA
the only problem that i have seen with it, is that there would be a bunch of lil WaggyPlankUSA's running around without me knowing it.

It's your genetic responsibility to spread your seed.
You would have teenage kids years later coming to your door saying "Hey dad!"
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
the scientists believe that if you are well educated, it was make your children smarter. i dont beleive that, but i guess thats what they are looking for.

and i dont want any kids coming to my door. screw that!
that's sick, 2000 dollars for doing what id be doing anyway.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
no, you can have any degree. like an AA degree only takes 2 years. and i think you have to be taller than 5'8. and you have to have somewhat good looks. so its not too complicated.
yeah i know!!! getting paid for jerkin' your mcgerkin'!!!! every man's dream job.

ive talked with older people, and they say that they wouldnt do it, because they dont want their offspring with random women. but im thinking hey, money is important. and im making those lovely and ugly women happy lol!
Seriously dude, you get paid to have orgasms. It's a no brainer.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I actually figured it up with my band tonight. If you moved to NYC, were 5'10" with a bachelors degree, You would make $60,000 a year if you did donated as soon as you possibly could.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I heard someone got sued for child support from being a sperm donor. I'd be too scared of that to do it.

That's usually of the unofficial nature.
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Seriously dude, you get paid to have orgasms. It's a no brainer.

haha

Was I the only one who caught that.

Saxo-Walrus

Also, if you're a sperm donor, you can be just like America's Favorite American.

Saxo-Walrus

It's not as easy as it's made out to be.

It can take anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months before all the tests have been finished and you're ready to even start.

And only about 5-10% of donors are accepted.
As pleasant as it would be to be paid 1000 bucks a month for waking, I would not be able to do it, as it would essentially mean I had a bunch of children who I'll never meet, and to me, that is just too creepy.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
My only gripe is what if those unknown children of mine, or God forbid one of my own children I may have with my future wife, meet, don't know it, and fall in love only to produce a baby with serious defects because they are half brother and sister?

The chance is slim, but I ain't risking it.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.