I'm in spanish right now (not as I'm typing, but you know what I mean). And this has been killing me. How the **** do you roll your R's? I try but I just make a noise like an 87 ford trying to start up in december...
Some people just can't. I can't, and I can't whistle either. It's genetic.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
haha, that made me laugh "im in spanish right now" haha

yeah man, i took spanish for 2 years, and i could never roll my r's. that pretty much sucked. but my teacher was pretty hot.
you kinda push the tip of ur tounge to the roof of ur mouth and let out air. it should, move ur tounge up and down, just make sure it goes fast enough.
I hope thats a good enough description. I first learned in lke first grade (w start foreign language that young at may school) and it just kinda came
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
It just takes practice. It's like when somebody learns english that did not previously speak a romance language, they have a lot of trouble with the new sounds.

So practice.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
you put your tongue on the roof of your mouth, just a little bit back from your two front teeth and make the R sound. let your tongue vibrate off the roof of your mouth. hope that helps?
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by Twist of fate
haha turning to the pit in the middle of school is genius

No I'm not in school right now. What I meant is I'm taking spanish currently. If I was at school at 9 something PM I would kill myself.
Anyone can learn it... just takes practice like anything else. That said I still haven't been able to figure out how to do it haha.

Also, English = Germanic language, not Romantic.
Take a Delorean back 10 years and grow up in a spanish-speaking country.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
you go to tim hortons and buy a coffee and RRRROLLLL UP THE RRRRRRRRIMM TO WIN!