Ok, here's the situation.
I closed a Word document and clicked No in reply to "save changes to bla bla bla..."
Problem is, I hadn't saved ANY of the project at all, so I lost about two pages of info on a certain contraceptive. I want to know if there's any way I can find/recover a hidden backup file or something that contains the info from the project. I know I'm an idiot for not saving it in the first place, but move on past that and I just want to know if there's any chance or any way that I can rescue my project.
Thanks in advance.
there is nothing you can do.

you fail.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
try a system restore, also, your a fool, who clicks 'no'?
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley
It was such a good suggestion you gave him pi?

yeah, he gave me pi.
it was about depo-provera, so there are some big, 7-syllable words like medroxyprogesterone acetate involved
Quote by guitar_amateur
Ok, here's the situation.
I closed a Word document and clicked No in reply to "save changes to bla bla bla..."
Problem is, I hadn't saved ANY of the project at all, so I lost about two pages of info on a certain contraceptive. I want to know if there's any way I can find/recover a hidden backup file or something that contains the info from the project. I know I'm an idiot for not saving it in the first place, but move on past that and I just want to know if there's any chance or any way that I can rescue my project.
Thanks in advance.

Your avatar seems to suit me better.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
this is why you use protection...
I have no opinion on this matter.