It's always the Japanese that get the bonus tracks on albums? You never see a Canadian bonus track (don't be a wise guy and find one now... I'm sure it's happened somewhere but it's usually Japanese)?
so desperate americans and canadians and europeans spend more money trying to buy them for the bonus tracks.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
They deserve it.

I'm not sure why. But they do.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Why do Japan get video games way before us? and then Americans get it, and then Europe gets it, but improved?

Because, that's just how it is.

TS, it's because fanboys like this one ^ love anything the Japanese produce, so they've been able to make better stuff because they have more money

I noticed that too.
It pissed me off!
Especially because I really wanted the song...
I don't know why they do that.
Quote by synpet713192
TS, it's because fanboys like this one ^ love anything the Japanese produce, so they've been able to make better stuff because they have more money

You got a bloody good point there.
Quote by False_God
limewire is your friend.

I'll torrent the albums with the Japanese track but it sucks for those who buy the album legit.

Just another reason to download instead of buy.
Quote by False_God
limewire is your friend.

No it isn't. It's horrible.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
You got a bloody good point there.

Yes, I do
Torrents FTW... but I had the same thought... and why make it a bonus track... why not just say its part of the album?
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Because the bonus japanese track is usually a regular album track, but played backwards.

The Japanese dont know.
'Bonus tracks' are to encourage people to buy the release from the native record company rather than getting them cheaper on import.

Like in the UK supermarkets sell the European version of CDs, which is why they can charge £8 while in HMV it's the UK version which will probably have a bonus track or two and cost £12
Albums over there are more expensive so the artists add a bit of extra incentive to buy it.
IIIIIII
Quote by Thornography
It's always the Japanese that get the bonus tracks on albums? You never see a Canadian bonus track (don't be a wise guy and find one now... I'm sure it's happened somewhere but it's usually Japanese)?

Wasn't The Serpentine Offering by Dimmu Borgir a U.S. bonus track?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by The Spoon
Because the bonus japanese track is usually a regular album track, but played backwards.

The Japanese dont know.

Ironically, they can almost understand the words that way.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by False_God
limewire is your friend.

And so is paying $0.99 for a song instead of $10,000 for downloading.
I was told it's because the Japanese have to pay more for CDs, especially if they have been imprted from America/Europe.
Quote by The Spoon

The Japanese dont know.

Quote by synpet713192
No it isn't. It's horrible.

I know, torrenting so difficult with limewire, especially on a mac! Transmission is the way to go when it comes to opening files from thepiratebay.org