Sometimes I have trouble getting my rhythms in my head, onto guitar pro. I just can't get it. I've been in band for 6 years so I know all the counts for notes and rests but I just can't get it down the way I want it. Does anyone else have this problem?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
i used to
but then i decided that it was getting ridiculous that i couldnt even tab my **** out
so i sat down for a whole day and just spent it ****ing around on GP
it helped me a lot and now i can tab out my songs fairly easily
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
I should try that..
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

You might be forgetting dotted notes. Or weird combinations of triplets or something. Those are what usually give me trouble.
I think it helps to tab a simpler version of what you wanted at first. (In 4:4 time) start with your 4 quarter notes and each one up into what you need. Changing things in simple ways until eventual you have the complex rhythm you had in your head.
Sounds convincing ^ I'll try that too..

yeah that sometimes happens to me too so I just do the closest thing to what I had in my head.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
yeah, sometimes it really annoys me.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
word bros..

I used to have that problem but now I'm extremely good at it. Try keeping a count in your head. I used to count on the beat in my head and vocally go through the rhythm (sometimes vocally throwing in some of the beat counts), and figure out when the notes come in. It takes some time, but you'll get it.