Poll Options
View poll results: is it ok?
yes
40 35%
no
73 64%
Voters: 114.
Page 1 of 2
Ok I think of this as kind of a serious issue; I posted a thread about a month or so ago about why Hanna Montana was such a big deal. Some of the answers i got were, how you say, disturbing, in the least. So, to the point, is it ok to be a 20-30 year old guy, and express your feelings on wanting to "bone" a fifteen year old girl. Personally, I think it's disgusting, and kind of ironic that people wonder why there are so many weird people abducting kids these days. But, I want the publics' opinion.

So, is it ok to want to have sex with a fifteen year old girl when you are 20-30 years old?
[IMG]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7594/noideaib6.jpg[/IMG]
no
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
If I was 60 I'd still do her.
Although I've never gotten laid yet, so that must be the hormones talking....
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
im glad so many people agree with me so far.

So, is it ok to want to have sex with a fifteen year old girl when you are 20-30 years old?

um no...wait, are you expecting anyone to say yes????

EDIT: oh he said "to want to" JESUS CHRIST I thought it said "is it ok to" haha...wow, you scared me.

Well still no, its creepy and getting into your 30's you should get over and realize how extremely wrong and pedophilish it is to fantasize about having sex with 15 year olds
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Last edited by yellowfrizbee at Mar 13, 2008,
As long as you don't act on those impulses... I don't think there's anything wrong with talking about it.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
i'm 19 and I honestly think she is attractive when she is her miley cyrus self. but in NO circumstances would I touch her....until shes 18
i play drums and guitar :
Quote by freedoms_stain
If you posted in the pit the age range would have been 13-17....

+1
If you can honestly convince yourself that you're 15, or she's 20.. yes.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
um no...wait, are you expecting anyone to say yes????

sadly someone already has...
well you show me the guy who is any age that doesn't want to bone her and i'll show you a homosexual, but seriously any guy no matter what age would want to have sex with a hot girl, but as long as they don't actually do it its fine, i see nothing wrong with thinking about it, what the hell, she's hot
She's good looking. So I can't say it's wierd to want to bone her, it's just one of those things that you just never should act on, such as my desire to kill quite a few people I know; I sincerely want them dead, but I know that if I were to do it, I'd go to jail.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Well, rape/molestation is wrong, but you can't avoid WANTING to do something. I guess it's an issue similar to homosexuality, sort of. Of course, it's different- a kid might not know what you're doing, whereas an adult probably isn't going to be "tricked" into getting buttfucked.

Im not a pedo I swearz!
Quote by freedoms_stain
Hi, I'm Chris Hanson....

haha...take a seat..rite over there..go ahead take a seat
Quote by duke2446
well you show me the guy who is any age that doesn't want to bone her and i'll show you a homosexual, but seriously any guy no matter what age would want to have sex with a hot girl, but as long as they don't actually do it its fine, i see nothing wrong with thinking about it, what the hell, she's hot

ok asshole. if you ever have a little girl, do you want 30 year old guys masturbating to her? sure there not doing her, but doesnt that piss oyu off the least bit??
Quote by iimjpii
Well, rape/molestation is wrong, but you can't avoid WANTING to do something. I guess it's an issue similar to homosexuality, sort of. Of course, it's different- a kid might not know what you're doing, whereas an adult probably isn't going to be "tricked" into getting buttfucked.

Im not a pedo I swearz!

You'd think
Well by age fifteen she's probably blossoming and I feel that she should be able to give her consent to have sex with a 20-30 year old man if she wants to. Why she would is beyond me, but she should still be allowed to do it.

I mean, having a sexual preference towards children is about as harmful as homosexuality... the person with that sexual preference can't help it. But I digress, fifteen years old is hardly a child... in many a culture women that young are birthing children.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
a 19 years old kid can bone a 16 years old girl, but can't THINK about boning a 15 years old girl that looks way older?

I don't see anything wrong.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by freedoms_stain
Hi, I'm Chris Hanson....

*takes a seat over there*

Stepco's Master
Quote by Bushinarin
Well by age fifteen she's probably blossoming and I feel that she should be able to give her consent to have sex with a 20-30 year old man if she wants to. Why she would is beyond me, but she should still be allowed to do it.

I mean, having a sexual preference towards children is about as harmful as homosexuality... the person with that sexual preference can't help it. But I digress, fifteen years old is hardly a child... in many a culture women that young are birthing children.

ew. cant help it? its called self control. its way more harmful then homosexuality.
Quote by Bushinarin

Please take a seat.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
*takes a seat over there*

So what exactly were your plans tonight here at Hannah Montanas house?
Quote by fret13
ew. cant help it? its called self control. its way more harmful then homosexuality.

Ehhh, I don't no about that... seriously I don't think people actively wake up one day and decide "Hey, I'm going to be sexually attracted to minors" much in the same way you don't wake up every day and say "I'm going to be attracted to adult women".

I don't think necessarily sex with children is okay... but by fifteen years old, she is pubescent and should be allowed to consent. Like I said, in many different cultures people do have children by that age. I'm pretty sure girls were wed around age sixteen in Colonial America.

Quote by SG Man Forever
Please take a seat.

Well, my girlfriend is sixteen going on seventeen.

... but I'm only seventeen going on eighteen.

Click me, or I'll die.

The sad part is I can't always tell how old girls are now a days. Dammit.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Bushinarin
Ehhh, I don't no about that... seriously I don't think people actively wake up one day and decide "Hey, I'm going to be sexually attracted to minors" much in the same way you don't wake up every day and say "I'm going to be attracted to adult women".

I don't think necessarily sex with children is okay... but by fifteen years old, she is pubescent and should be allowed to consent. Like I said, in many different cultures people do have children by that age. I'm pretty sure girls were wed around age sixteen in Colonial America.

Well, my girlfriend is sixteen going on seventeen.

... but I'm only seventeen going on eighteen.

well, maybe you havent realized that this is the 21 FREAKING CENTURY AND ITS NOT NORMAL AND ITS DISGUTING? or maybe that news hasnt caught up to you yet?
Quote by Jackal58
The sad part is I can't always tell how old girls are now a days. Dammit.

I totally know what you mean dude.

younger chicks are dressing very mature these days.
Quote by fret13
well, maybe you havent realized that this is the 21 FREAKING CENTURY AND ITS NOT NORMAL AND ITS DISGUTING? or maybe that news hasnt caught up to you yet?

Hey there internet tough guy, no need to get angry there.

I'm arguing for the sake of arguing, because that's what I like to do.

Hey don't they marry early in African, Middle-Eastern, and Asian countries? I think I've heard a few... and they outnumber us. So technically, we're wrong.

Click me, or I'll die.

Quote by freedoms_stain
So what exactly were your plans tonight here at Hannah Montanas house?

[ENTER HUGE STORY HERE]

and thats exactly what happened

Stepco's Master
Quote by freedoms_stain
I totally know what you mean dude.

younger chicks are dressing very mature these days.

Showing off their tiny titties is mature?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Page 1 of 2