Poll: Schecter or Agile
Poll Options
View poll results: Schecter or Agile
Schecter
23 70%
Agile
10 30%
Voters: 33.
I need a guitar that plays hard rock/metal well, and is under $500. I have been looking into Schecters and the C-1 Artist stands out...but I have heard that Agile guitars are also great buys under $500. By the way, which makes a better pickup, EMG or Duncan?
Agile or Schecter?
I would go for the schecter, its great quality from what i hear and they look fantastic for the price. But Agile is raved about on these forums and they're cheaper too.
For the pups, EMG are more high output and are for metal. Seymour Duncan makes pups that are great for most rock.
Exactly what kinda genres do you play?
Quote by hell_monkey
I would go for the schecter, its great quality from what i hear and they look fantastic for the price. But Agile is raved about on these forums and they're cheaper too.
For the pups, EMG are more high output and are for metal. Seymour Duncan makes pups that are great for most rock.
Exactly what kinda genres do you play?

+1

Yes, the genre that you will spending the most time playing in will determine which pickup brand would be better suited for your needs.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Of course, you can get Schecters with Seymour Duncans OR EMGs
I just have a hard time finding a guitar I like better than a Schecter
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
I play a lot of Avenged Sevenfold, but that would be considered hard rock right? The C-1 Artist comes with Duncans, so would they fit that genre?
A7x uses Duncans...they will be fine
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
aren´tsome epi les paul standards t5o be haed for just 499 bucks. imho a good deal.

and lets not tforget the fende mexico strats and teles
President of the Jeff Beck Club(PM me to join)

Sergeant Destroyer Member Of the KISS army

PM sloopy to join
i find teles very ugly, i just HATE the design, but i do like strats. Are strats good for hard rock?