Poll: VW Drivers: Mac or PC?
Poll Options
View poll results: VW Drivers: Mac or PC?
Mac
5 45%
PC
6 55%
Voters: 11.
So, Ive noticed that A LOT of VW drivers use Macs. I frequent a lot of VW forums, and most of them say something about Mac, or its in their profile, or whatever.

So, to those VW owners, what do you use? No this isnt a war thread.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Expect to get little to no responses. 14 year olds don't have cars.

I'll be buying a MK3 and selling my Jeep at the beginning of this summer, hopefully from the vwvortex classifieds. I don't use a Mac, but I will be getting a Mac book before college starts.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Last edited by IlikeTheSKA at Mar 13, 2008,
The only two guys I know who own a VW, own Macs.

So I support your theory.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
well this summer, after ill be working my ass off for months, ill be tryint to get a used VW GTI and macbook, most likely it will be one or the other

does that help?
im 14, i dont have a car
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Expect to get little to no responses. 14 year olds don't have cars.

I'll be buying a MK3 and selling my Jeep at the beginning of this summer, hopefully from the vwvortex classifieds. I don't use a Mac, but I will be getting a Mac book before college starts.

Sweet deal. Beware of the *****tex though. Need any parts, let me know. I mostly have MK1 - MK2 though.
Quote by Ehh
Sweet deal. Beware of the *****tex though. Need any parts, let me know. I mostly have MK1 - MK2 though.

Yeah, I see some shady stuff go down. But when the time comes I have about $7,000 lined up for a nice one. I'm looking for a decent 4 door mk3. I know I'll probably have a bunch left over. I'm thinking 16vABA with a lysholm charger. I saw that build thread by BMGFifty and have the Eurotuner he's featured in (and the one John Betz is featured in). Pretty neat.
My style is impetuous.
I want your heart.

-Mike Tyson
I dunno. I have a Mac, but I drive a Honda.

Location, perhaps?
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Yeah, I see some shady stuff go down. But when the time comes I have about $7,000 lined up for a nice one. I'm looking for a decent 4 door mk3. I know I'll probably have a bunch left over. I'm thinking 16vABA with a lysholm charger. I saw that build thread by BMGFifty and have the Eurotuner he's featured in (and the one John Betz is featured in). Pretty neat.

Why a 4-door? Get a coupe. 16V swap should be drag and drop. Although, if your new to CIS fueling, HAVE FUN.

Are you talking about this guy?http://www.eurotuner.com/featuredvehicles/eurp_0801_1991_vw_jetta_gl/index.html

I just bought some stereo stuff off of him. He and the MoneyPit lives about 5 miles away from me. Pretty cool guy.
I own a mac and drive a Chevy, although the mac was given to me and I'd prefer a PC, so none of this is relevant...
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I own an 02' Jetta, and I use a PC. I hate Mac's actually.
Myth Busted?
Quote by nt1440
well this summer, after ill be working my ass off for months, ill be tryint to get a used VW GTI and macbook, most likely it will be one or the other

does that help?

I was looking at a GTI but I got a Subaru instead. The newer ones are really freaking nice. My favorite VW is the Crossfox but it's not available in the U.S.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Ehh
Why a 4-door? Get a coupe. 16V swap should be drag and drop. Although, if your new to CIS fueling, HAVE FUN.

Are you talking about this guy?http://www.eurotuner.com/featuredvehicles/eurp_0801_1991_vw_jetta_gl/index.html

I just bought some stereo stuff off of him. He and the MoneyPit lives about 5 miles away from me. Pretty cool guy.

I'm more of a 4 door fan. Don't know why, I just am.

And no, that's not the guy I'm talking about, but I have that issue (I've been subscribed since like, mid 200 I think). The guy I'm talking about owned a white mk3.

But anyway. Time for bed to dream about this future project of mine.
My style is impetuous.
I want your heart.

-Mike Tyson