I wanna get a custom guitar body done. Neckthrough preferably. Id like 24 frets but 36 if possible. if possible 7 strings. And the body should have a space for at least one pickup, and a floyd rose or kahler.

I want it unpainted. I'll do the painting myself

So is there any place that does that. Where I could get a custom body

Id be willing to pay up to 1000 just for these wood parts. The neckthrough part is not necessary nor is the 36 frets.
I check the site... they dont have neckthroughs, nor 36 frets. Although i mentioned that to be not necessary i would like a place where I could get that configuration. Mahogany, neckthrough with 36 frets. I dont like bolt on necks
Thats beyond custom. 36 fret 7 string neck thrus are going to be really hard to find and probably alot more than a grand.
IMO your best bet would be to search for luthiers that do completely custom work, and be prepared to pay like $2k for something like that.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Ok not trying to be a dick here by why the hell do you need 36 frets? Anyways besides that, I found this guy through the Kramer Forum and if I decide to build my own guitar this summer I'm getting my guitar body from him. His site is southeastguitars dot com
Does it all by hand and seems like he can do custom orders also. Base price for an unfinished body is $155.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
Ok not trying to be a dick here by why the hell do you need 36 frets? Anyways besides that, I found this guy through the Kramer Forum and if I decide to build my own guitar this summer I'm getting my guitar body from him. His site is southeastguitars dot com
Does it all by hand and seems like he can do custom orders also. Base price for an unfinished body is $155.

36 frets will allow me to experiment with tapping. I got 36 frets on my kramer, but Im looking for something custom, so I can do a weird paintjob comfortably.