This is the ONLY Online Shopping Thread for those unsure/new just like me.

If you need to purchase something in the net and don't know where/how to get the cheapest/best of what you want, perhaps all we pit monkeys can lend you a hand! Just simple rules to take note of:

Well I guess thats all, I shall start the ball rolling! I've been wanting to buy zip up hoodies but here in Singapore they don't have much of them. Its rather warm here so I'd prefer those with thinner fabric. I've looked up online but to no avail. Help guys?
      i dont get it
      Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
      well if you need some help in online shopping, for e.g you don't know where to get some cheap band merch, perhaps some other members could help you by showing you links/pics etc. Was that clear enough?
      no
      Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
      alright then
      *leaves thread*
      this could be advertisement in some aspects.
      The will be heartache,
      there will be rain,
      and joy I can't explain.
      Quote by COBHC6
      alright then
      *leaves thread*

I'm with you.
      This place scares me..
      "Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
      PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
      Like a dog, you can see, my emotions