I wanna get a custom guitar body done. Neckthrough preferably. Id like 24 frets but 36 if possible. if possible 7 strings. And the body should have a space for at least one pickup, and a floyd rose or kahler.

I want it unpainted. I'll do the painting myself

So is there any place that does that. Where I could get a custom body

Id be willing to pay up to 1000 just for these wood parts. The neckthrough part is not necessary nor is the 36 frets.

I believe i had posted this on the wrong forum, so now its in its rightful place. Help me now
36 frets?
wut?
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Musikraft and Warmoth would be a good bet. You may also want to check out some lutheirs in your area too.
Quote by nyandres
And the body should have a space for at least one pickup

I'd hope so!
"it is better to be a part of beauty
for one instant and then to cease
to exist than to exist forever
and never be part of beauty"
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan
People who are racist are probably the most ignorant alive.

A serious sig? WHATTT?
^ ahaha

BTW, a neck through body? If thats the design then your going to need two neck wings, not a body.

and the body cant really have '24 frets' or w.e you have to know all the neck dimensions before routing a neck pocket for x number of frets, and a neck through wouldnt even have a pocket, so its irrelevant.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
It had better be a VERY long neck if you want 36 frets and all of them to be usable. Something like a 40" neck scale would be necessary.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
The highest number of frets I've ever heard of a guitar neck having is 27-Frets...and it's like a Standard 24-Fret neck like you would see on most Ibanez RG-Series Guitars...and usually, where the neck meets the guitar body, the neck like like Slopes down from the top so at the bottom of the neck where the High-E String is, it goes out to 27-Frets but up at the top where the Low-E string is, it's only like 25 Playable Frets...
R.I.P.:
Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)
Dimebag Darrell (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)
Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 13, 2009)
Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)
34 fret neckthru would really be custom. if you wanted the guitar woodwork done and the fretting done, well, that's just a complete unfinished guitar.

a 24 fret 25.5" scale neck from warmoth is basically a standard 22 fret neck with an extended fingerboard that runs a little onto the top of the body (in the way of the neck pickup)
22/24 fret warmoth

Ed Roman was mentioned, he'll build you anything for the right price if you're willing to wait
ed roman's site on custom necks/neckthrus

Ormsby, a frequenter of this forum, could make you what you ask.
The Great Western Australian Luthier

in reality, any good luthier who builds handmade guitars could build you a 34 fret (but prepare for a long neck!) or 24 fret neckthru or bolt-on.
STUFFZ:
SAGA ST10, IBANEZ(s): '96 ZR140BK (korea), '96 RX20 (indonesia)
Danelectro Cool Cat CC1 Chorus
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer BX1800A (180w 12" aluminum cone)
FOR SALE: Fender Champion 110 (25w RMS combo 10" with tank reverb)
The dan electro long horn had like 32 frets.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man

36 frets, even thats milking it i can barely use the 19th fret on my les paul cz its that small.
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
I'm of the opinion that anything more than 24 frets cuts down on the guitar's versatility (gets in the way where the neck pickup is supposed to be) and is really just a thing that certain people will end up using to brag about ("HA, my guitar has more frets that yours!" or something like that).
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
i'm sure a local luthier would be willing to carve you up just an unpainted body if you enquired.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."