Well, I got one of thise, and its got much more control than any other reverb i tried before. Its awesome. but its hard to find the tones. which can get annoying. The drawback of too much control.
Last edited by nyandres at Mar 14, 2008,
holy grail plus is a tremolo?
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
unless you think tremolo is reverb witch its not
there two completely diffrent effects
by the way while were on the subject what the main diffrence between trem and Vibrato
im not sure...but im gonna figure it out when i get my ehx the worm, that has both of them
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
auto wah, tremolo, vibrato and phaser
DAMN
and you could mess around with the parameters and **** like that or is just the effects and the intensity
nah it only has rate and range controls...but it also has a manual mode...youd have to check it out...is weird...check it out:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nlqw_lX9xr8
Quote by purple tiger
unless you think tremolo is reverb witch its not
there two completely diffrent effects
by the way while were on the subject what the main diffrence between trem and Vibrato

tremolo is a fluctuation in volume, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. so the term tremolo bar on fender guitars is actually a misnomer. it should be called a vibrato bar. the two sound very different. a tremolo can give you like a pulsing sound or a choppy sound, while vibrato sounds like you are using your whammy/tremolo bar or using finger vibrato but can do more extreme.

and yes, the holy grail plus is a reverb pedal.
OOPPS I MEANT REVERB. Its the best reverb ever.

I love their stereo Pulsar tremolo as well which i also own.

Anyways, I recomment the holy grail plus to anyone looking for a reverb. Extremely great tone. That and the metal muff I can see being used 99 percent of the time.
Lucky. I have the original Holy Grail and have yet to try the plus.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
yes i have the holy grail regular and i just love it
i probly wouldnt buy the plus because im satidfied with what i got
but if it were lost or stolen id definately get the plus if its anything like the regular and then some to
I love my grail, i have the original, superb unit. The plus looks pretty sweet, only thing is the flerb setting sounds a bit glassy from what ive heard, not deep or lush like the original. How is it for you?
I really want the HG Plus to: a) save board space and b) have more control over the reverb without having to invest in a monster like the Holier or Holiest Grails
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
i think its amazing when ever im faded or drunk it hits the spot well
very euphoric, very lush
even when im sober its a dream really at first im like this is odd but then i got home packed a bowl messed around with hall and spring had a blast then turned to the flerb
at first I was playing riffs with it but what you gatta do with it is play slow medolic chords
thats how you get the best out of flerb
Quote by beckyjc
I love my grail, i have the original, superb unit. The plus looks pretty sweet, only thing is the flerb setting sounds a bit glassy from what ive heard, not deep or lush like the original. How is it for you?

You can get all the settings of the original. Just think of it being the same as the original but with a new knob that controls the amount of reverb. The knob in the old one is to control the blending between the dry and wet mix. This one has that, and the new "amount" knob that can give you new tones. All the best tones I gotten from the plus are pretty much what the original does. But im still experimenting. The flerb is the same, but is a little harded to control with the new knob
My Holy Grail sucks a teeny bit of tone. Quite annoying. I have to have it about 3 (9 oclock) but I love my reverb so it's hardly noticable :'(
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid