OK here is the deal. My social studies teacher said he would give anyone that found a non FDIC Commerical bank, an A for both semesters.

Think the pit could help dig up one?
That probably means it doesn't exist.

But I don't even know what FDIC stands for so feel free to disregard.
You are a druggie and you will end up on the streets anyway. You don't need the As. Get outta here.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
pssh
thats actually doing work for your A
my way involves a crossbow, a hollowed out stuffed animal, and lots of camoflauge
feel free to PM me for any more information
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
^^ He already said they had to be in the US of A. =( Or else I would have done that. And I know there has to be some exeptions, they are going to be extremly difficult to find though.
Quote by RyanGillam
Any bank outside America is non-FDIC.

That's a really good point, actually. Say that to your teacher, TS.

Edit: Nevermind. Aren't credit unions supposed to be non-FDIC? I may be wrong on this.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Last edited by black007hawk2 at Mar 13, 2008,
Credit Unions arent considered commercial banks though. And *Update* These banks can be located in US territories
Quote by Sammythedruggie
Credit Unions arent considered commercial banks though. And *Update* These banks can be located in US territories

Right, I forgot about the commercial part for a second. I'm out of ideas, then.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!