ive got very very boney fingers and i never really looked at my hands until recently, and i now know why my friends make fun of my hands
so is there any way i can add some meat to my fingers? at least make them "less" boney.
Start feeding them more?
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I dont know... Gain some weight is always an option.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
dude, keep 'em
them boney fingas gonna get you laiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
i misread this for "boner fingers" now that would be thread worthy.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
ok here is what u do , go to the corner where u will see a mexican selling oranges , ask that mexican for where u can find juan the mexican will tell u in code talk. once u get juans location go to the nearest weapon shop and buy a SAW , an m4 , and ****load of grenades and after u get that done, hijack a plane fly to california and steal a cow (happy cows come from california) after that go to juan and juan will cut up the cow for u and make burgers , eat all the burgers , then walk into a police station and kill all the cops , after ur arrested u will be convicted and they will put u in jail for life, in jail u wil meet a 350 pound black dude named bubba who will proceed to rape u. after he is done with the deed he will g0 to sleep while he is sleeping cut off his fingers, he wont feel cuz hes too fat. then escape from jail by using strands of ur pubic hair to pick the lock and use those same pubes to blind the cops. go to the nearest hospital and take all the anesthesia u can find, cut off ur own fingers and replace them with bubbas. and there u go
Last edited by MopTheFloors at Mar 13, 2008,
quick get some anal lube, orange juice and coup noodles before its too late!

Quote by MopTheFloors
ok here is what u do , go to the corner where u will see a mexican selling oranges , ask that mexican for where u can find juan the mexican will tell u in code talk. once u get juans location go to the nearest weapon shop and buy a SAW , an m4 , and ****load of grenades and after u get that done, hijack a plane fly to california and steal a cow (happy cows come from california) after that go to juan and juan will cut up the cow for u and make burgers , eat all the burgers , then walk into a police station and kill all the cops , after ur arrested u will be convicted and they will put u in jail for life, in jail u wil meet a 350 black dude named bubba who will proceed to rape u. after he is done with the deed he will g0 to sleep while he is sleeping cut off his fingers, he wont feel cuz hes too fat. then escape from jail by using strands of ur pubic hair to pick the lock and use those same pubes to blind the cops. go to the nearest hospital and take all the anesthesia u can find, cut off ur own fingers and replace them with bubbas. and there u go

ultra phail.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Wear thick gloves.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by vlp_dope
quick get some anal lube, orange juice and coup noodles before its too late!

ultra phail.

aww someone needs a gf
I have super ****ing boney fingers too thanks to my mom ...wow that was weird..right when I typed mom, a picture I have on my computer of my mom popped up in my XnView

anyways, can you make the cool little crater like thing with your thumb (you know what I mean right?)? yeah I can..cause im cool
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Work out man.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by MopTheFloors
aww someone needs a gf

???

Originally Posted by MopTheFloors
ok here is what u do , go to the corner where u will see a mexican selling oranges , ask that mexican for where u can find juan the mexican will tell u in code talk. once u get juans location go to the nearest weapon shop and buy a SAW , an m4 , and ****load of grenades and after u get that done, hijack a plane fly to california and steal a cow (happy cows come from california) after that go to juan and juan will cut up the cow for u and make burgers , eat all the burgers , then walk into a police station and kill all the cops , after ur arrested u will be convicted and they will put u in jail for life, in jail u wil meet a 350 black dude named bubba who will proceed to rape u. after he is done with the deed he will g0 to sleep while he is sleeping cut off his fingers, he wont feel cuz hes too fat. then escape from jail by using strands of ur pubic hair to pick the lock and use those same pubes to blind the cops. go to the nearest hospital and take all the anesthesia u can find, cut off ur own fingers and replace them with bubbas. and there u go

at least i dont try as hard as you...you dumb sh*t
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile