thinking about picking a 12 string up for pretty cheap, it has piezos installed on it so it can be plugged into a amp, but i cant find anything on the fg 250's, pretty rare i assume?

just some insite would be helpful guys thanks, dont know much about old yamahas.
HI i have an FG 260 12 string which i was able to find out all the details about at Yamaha's main site. This guitar was cheap for me to buy as well, but it had a bellying problem. (where the bridge sort of tilts forward bellying the rear bout of the guitar upward) this makes it very hard to fret as the action gets higher the wores the bellying is. Mine wasnt to bad & i cured it fairly cheaply $63 AUD. so check out the deck carefully before you part with the cash. My first question to myself when trying to buy something cheap , is why is it being sold?
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!
yeah i always ask that question and thankyou telling me that man. ill make sure to inspect it properly when in there, im a little hesitant about it since i have to drive a distance to get it but hopefully it will be worth it, would $160 seem reasonable or should i talk him down more?
I paid $120 AUD for mine (but mine i knew i was buying a bellied guitar . $160 seems fine if in good nick.
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!